User Controls

i CHALLENGE TJ TO A FIGHT

You think you can just run your mouth?, well how about we throw hands instead of flapping our jaws.

Loser has to buy the winner a lap dance at the yellow rose and a fish taco from a food truck. Meet me in that alley where they did the window of life livestream and we will settle this mano a mano

il knock your fucking eye out heres a clip from when I used to be a pro fighter

WellHung Black Hole
    TJ?
    Would you like to be next matt chew?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Would you like to be next matt chew?

Sure, as long as i get to fall down on grass.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung TJ?

tj is my "friend" from homeslice
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You think you can just run your mouth?, well how about we throw hands instead of flapping our jaws.

Loser has to buy the winner a lap dance at the yellow rose and a fish taco from a food truck. Meet me in that alley where they did the window of life livestream and we will settle this mano a mano

il knock your fucking eye out heres a clip from when I used to be a pro fighter

is that the same alley you posted in december? I totally didnt want to go there because if was freezing and raining.. now its like 104 degrees here.
    legend has it the black people are still smoking crack in that alley
    Ohhhh if that damned alley had ears.. And a mouth. And a circulatory system....
    TJ Houston
    No. I was nearly assulted by a homeless man in berkeley. He ran up to me and I cocked my arm back.. he came at me a second time and then started kicking a building.

I mean Maybe I look like the new Go To Blame guy because Im (Doctor stated) 1 number shade above an Albino.?

So Im in my 50s, Paoe and 45 pounds over Idea weight and to be honest flabby because I havnt pushed weights in a while and I sweat really bad walking up hill through campus.

I should of let that filthy homeless man rip into me. Jesus said to turn the other cheek if struck. I fail God by showing my fist in a defensive mode.

Im a piece of shit you neck beard angry asian man.

i dont have it in me. im going to walk my usual meditation of the mind with some me and the lord by my side.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    tj equals peedy peedy bo beety
    TJ Houston
    here is another weird thing.

I said call me PeeT (like the coffee chain from Berkeley)

ok everyone knows my name. Pablo To'mas. Paul Thomas. P-T

so some dummy dumb dumb on here called me peedy instead

first time they all called me this in a chat room at the same time was the night before I went to be one of Jeff Bezos little rout drivers.

randomly the fob and ID tag said peedy on it

plus they acted like they thought I was a meth user and drug tested me because the guy they had me train to drive ( I only drove myself 2 times before being told to train this guy). the dude is yapping to me, some Karen effer in the form of an angry old guy starts yelling at me at the same time and I backed into a effen Oak tree. like backing ito a boulder theyre so sharp and hard as steel.

I didnt give my PI away. im on a watchlist of internet big names who some may have been startup gurus and geeks from places like Cult of Dead Cow or Totse, Zoklet, My dog bit Jesus..etc

Jeff wrote a industrial and commercial standard beta Tracking system which its use is growing by the day.

just listened to indeed.com talking about the beta tracking program to weed out undesirables (wink) and how I should attach a cover letter page to the resume on file.

"Why didnt you contact the feds regarding that group of users who threaten to specificly Highjack p!anes and slam them into the world trade center towers in nyc knocking them over as well as the white house and Pentagon" I said to him. his rep!y was Shut up about it. the feds are now at my server .. and If you dont shut up about it, I can make sure you never work Again"

he helped me get my first office Job at a temp to perm company in Walnut Creek. He got Toiletduk a game tester job at Maxis who made Sims and Sim City. he helped others out and I thank him for that yet He didnt have to add my name to his ATA program.

That temp service stopped hiring me, best buy said my background show all green flagged ( best for hire) yet rejected for employment for retail and floor manager I had at least 12 years experience

I remembered jeff threatening me. I dont recall the company who used his ap, but it was American something.

I prefer PT. not PT Cruiser. not peedy, not Doyle.

as for OG totse or Zoklet peeps, I will try not to blame .. users for the most part were cool, an occasional weird stalking game. like stealing a 100 year old flag from my house I had flying. I was on #TOTSE on slashnet or one of those IRC they would go on. I had a verbal battle.. then silence and then I hear a banging on my door at 12am and my understanding from a regular that it was Mike D and Victor aka toiletduk.

also Lisa bought the temp service and moved it too San Fran and then claimed I didnt exist in their data base.

LIAR
    you zaid it gont
    Bimp
    TJ???
    TJ Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood TJ???

Scron?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I beat the fuck out of Bill Krozby, it was easy. Thin little faggot started crying, but I kept making love to him anyway.

I wouldn't fuck with scron though. He's got tranny fucking strength.
    WellHung Black Hole
    i challenge tj to fuck a nigger.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    OP has a tranny for a girlfriend (an ugly one)

furthermore, im the hardest, toughest guy in this thread

i bet i'd knock the fucking shit out all of you (besides TJ and sudo, they kool)
    Originally posted by Grylls OP has a tranny for a girlfriend (an ugly one)

You look at cum all day and think you're a player for instant messaging women from the third world
    Originally posted by WellHung i challenge tj to fuck a nigger.

Why must you continue to swear!?
Jump to Top