User Controls

Will you allow yourself to be coronavirus vaccinated, in 2021?

WellHung Black Hole
    Why or why not?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Hell no! Never know what's going to be in that shit. Are you?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun Hell no! Never know what's going to be in that shit. Are you?

Good point, Don. I dont know.
    Lol yes stickbro, done asked at the clinic already to preorder that shit haha not gonna be no damn virus in my body. we wont have to wear our masks to bed anymore and all the idiots on here will die from it haha
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    I take any vaccination that's going, the mercury in them level-ups my autism which improves my computer coding ability.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    As long as it has appropriate testing trials, you bet cha!!

I actually think I might be on one of the short lists to get it since I’m in healthcare and deal with it daily.
    The military used to make us get the flu shot and I got sick everytime. Haven't taken it since and haven't had the flu since 1994.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Erekshun The military used to make us get the flu shot and I … haven't had the flu since 1994.

Vaccines confirmed for efficacious.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Vaccines confirmed for efficacious.

So what's next? A restraining order? Gain 50lbs? Tell us what you know about that.
    Originally posted by Erekshun The military used to make us get the flu shot and I got sick everytime. Haven't taken it since and haven't had the flu since 1994.

The actual post.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    No because I'm healthy and I feel like a lot of vaccines aren't safe.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    they'll never take me alive
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by POLECAT they'll never take me alive

thats fine you're already dead inside
    WellHung Black Hole
    niggers?
    WellHung Black Hole
    fags
Jump to Top