User Controls

Who hired The Great Architect to harass me?

Double Mario Yung Blood
    Red? Fona? I know it was one of you, or fucking Lanny. I fucking know you guys did something because uber just deactivated me out of nowhere right before my insurance payment is due. And apparently "Scronaldo" who goes by "The Great Architect" in other circles, has ties to people in HR at uber, lyft, and ea sports. Hey Great Architect, did you meet Victor at ea sports? Is that how you got involved in all of this shit? I think I'm going to have to stop working for these corporations because no matter what I do , they always get to me.

I think I'm going to buy some rural land Up near Oregon or maybe even in Indiana and go off grid. And Bill Krozby pick up your fucking phone, why is it that when I call you it rings 5 times and goes to voicemail? I know you're screening your calls or something. It's like you're getting paid to do this and someone in the office is controlling the phones for you. Whatever, fuck it. Lanny would never meet up for brunch because he was too busy working in the financial district probably being introduced to these other guys in HR from other banks. He snubbed me over and over but I fucking KNEW he would cash out and leave the state, didn't I call it?

And what the fuck, Scronaldo "The Great Architect" stop sending me pictures of triangles and telling my workplace that I'm a scientologist Operating Thetan god damn it.
    jeff hunter was responsible.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Welcome back t2k😘

I’ve missed you💚
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Alright, its bad when t2k starts seeming rational.

It might be the crown. I saw some weird shit lately, had phones fuck up. Odd cab rides. Strangers bring up vague yet personally relevant topics.

Tryna drive me insane or make me kill myself (not hard)
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You are all under arrest. Please lay on your bellies with your hands behind your back, until units arrive to process you.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Double Mario Red? Fona? I know it was one of you, or fucking Lanny. I fucking know you guys did something because uber just deactivated me out of nowhere right before my insurance payment is due. And apparently "Scronaldo" who goes by "The Great Architect" in other circles, has ties to people in HR at uber, lyft, and ea sports. Hey Great Architect, did you meet Victor at ea sports? Is that how you got involved in all of this shit? I think I'm going to have to stop working for these corporations because no matter what I do , they always get to me.

I think I'm going to buy some rural land Up near Oregon or maybe even in Indiana and go off grid. And Bill Krozby pick up your fucking phone, why is it that when I call you it rings 5 times and goes to voicemail? I know you're screening your calls or something. It's like you're getting paid to do this and someone in the office is controlling the phones for you. Whatever, fuck it. Lanny would never meet up for brunch because he was too busy working in the financial district probably being introduced to these other guys in HR from other banks. He snubbed me over and over but I fucking KNEW he would cash out and leave the state, didn't I call it?

And what the fuck, Scronaldo "The Great Architect" stop sending me pictures of triangles and telling my workplace that I'm a scientologist Operating Thetan god damn it.

They didnt deactivate you.
    Well they did but it is because they refuse to call you guys full time employees and CA says they have to but who wants to pay when they can just say nah and close shop?
    You remind me of mental illness.
    I predicted over 100 years ago that there would be violence. I tried to tell people they would have to work...a job....to make money...to buy THINGS. YES THINGS! Or is that what I wanted you to think? Globalism. In a pirate ship... Full of fuckin jedis on acid. And don't get me started on the Desert media machine.. Oh fuck no. Homos drinkin soy milk.. Couldn't tie Rambo's boots with 10 nazis and a flag pole.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Folks, there's two larrylegends.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    too legendary for one account
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer........................................................... make sure theyre spread eagle with their pants around their ankles.

ill be there forthwith.

By the time I'm finished with you, you will spread your wings and fly. Far far away to a better place. When the forum goes down you will be among the first to find a new home. You will find success in anything you set your mind to. Persistant guy. Consistant person. High effort poster.

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by infinitesimal shock By the time I'm finished with you, you will spread your wings and fly. Far far away to a better place. When the forum goes down you will be among the first to find a new home. You will find success in anything you set your mind to. Persistant guy. Consistant person. High effort poster.

Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer........................................................... you should consider smoking a smaller crack rock before you make your posts.

Unstoppable force meets immovable object right here.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Also hi Totse 2k1, hope life is treating you well.
    Bring back the Beige Warlock!
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    A creepy faggot narcissist like scron is perfect for being a gang stalking leader.

Most of them do it on weekends cause they have 9 to 5s, but then you have ones like scron with way too much time on their hands.

That's why the nanny government's need to be destroyed.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz A creepy faggot narcissist like scron is perfect for being a gang stalking leader.

Most of them do it on weekends cause they have 9 to 5s, but then you have ones like scron with way too much time on their hands.

Lololol you are crazier than a shit house rat but you could be right
    Architects design buildings not engage in criminal activity you schizo retard
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz A creepy faggot narcissist like scron is perfect for being a gang stalking leader.

Yeah we are all on your ass I got sources that report to my sources. We know the moment you go into tinychat claiming to be a psychic mind phreaker that can bend spoons despite not being able to reproduce these claims on camera or video.

One day you will slip up and leak your IP address and then all I gotta do it reverse WHOIS lookup your home address and call the 5502 section 8 on your ass. I hope you like padded rooms
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I hope you like padded rooms

It's surprisingly hard to get the seroquel-pseudo suicide padded room treatment.
    Depends on the person.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah we are all on your ass I got sources that report to my sources. We know the moment you go into tinychat claiming to be a psychic mind phreaker that can bend spoons despite not being able to reproduce these claims on camera or video.

One day you will slip up and leak your IP address and then all I gotta do it reverse WHOIS lookup your home address and call the 5502 section 8 on your ass. I hope you like padded rooms

Now he's trying to divert attention from the fact he's a retarded narcissist that would be homeless if not for mooching off a tranny.

Lol and his parents abandoned him cause he was such a spaz
Jump to Top