User Controls

Why is the USPS losing funding? What’s wrong with mail in voting?

Technologist victim of incest
    Why would a president want to make it difficult for voters to vote in a general election? I truly don’t understand this. I’d think any candidate would want all the possible votes they can get🤷‍♀️

Our POTUS has admitted to intentionally holding back funding so the post office can’t support mail in voting.

Trump, a longtime USPS critic who has falsely claimed mail-in voting will lead to voter fraud despite a lack of evidence, said Thursday that he’s holding up a stimulus deal over Democratic demands for funding to USPS and for mail-in voting, saying Democrats “need that money in order to make the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots.”
    A lack of funding for USPS and mail-in voting, Trump said, “means you can’t have universal mail-in voting because they’re not equipped to have it.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/08/13/trump-admits-to-blocking-usps-postal-service-funding-over-mail-in-voting/amp/

The USPS is as American as apple pie. Hell, it’s written into our constitution, but trump is trying to drive it into the ground and admits it. They already lost funding for OT, and mail is running behind by 2-3 days in many areas.

The claims that mail in voting is unreliable, or easily corrupted, are exactly that, just claims, there is absolutely no evidence to prove mail in voting doesn’t work. It has been working well in many states for years. Of course there’s always an exception of some small time scheme, but never anything on a grand enough scale to change an election result.

https://www.brookings.edu/policy2020/votervital/how-does-vote-by-mail-work-and-does-it-increase-election-fraud/

trumps peeps are suing in Pennsylvania to stop mail in voting. A federal judge gave trumps peeps till today to prove mail in voting is fraudulent.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2020/08/13/judge-orders-trump-campaign-to-provide-evidence-of-mail-in-voting-fraud-in-pennsylvania/amp/

I don’t know if they produced proof or not, I don’t see anything.

And of course the reason the American public want mail in balloting......Covid. Why would a pres want people to risk their live to perform their civic duty? Many of his voters are elderly, what is he thinking?

Wow I think that’s the longest opening I’ve ever written.

Thoughts?

because theres no way to guarantee the votes that ended up in the ballot boxes are the same that was sent from voters in their houses.

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    My thoughts are that, as usual OP's posts are so sleazy and dishonest you can scrape the slime off your computer monitor.

Having to exercise some basic agency to vote suits Republicans of course. Everyone knows that old white people actually turn out to vote disproportionately. So it's just politics to want to discourage mail-in voting.

It's especially interesting to see Forbes abandon all pretense of objectivity. At least they're being honest.

Yet imagine accusing someone like Spectral of being nuts, when you believe the sort of shit OP does?

You haven’t a clue what you’re talking about. Trump openly admitted to it. Can’t you read?

Now I’m posing some questions, care to add to the conversation?

What you don’t know, of course, is he’s been derailing our postal service for the past couple of months. You don’t see any repubs in here defending his actions.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist You haven’t a clue what you’re talking about. Trump openly admitted to it. Can’t you read?

Now I’m posing some questions, care to add to the conversation?

What you don’t know, of course, is he’s been derailing our postal service for the past couple of months. You don’t see any repubs in here defending his actions.

Maybe he has. But I need to see video before I believe anything. Your side has lost all credibility with me.
    Lol that's genius
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Voting should be physically painful or cost 200 dollars.

A free vote? Whats next free food? Free money?

REINSTATE MINIMUM PROPERTY LAWS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Maybe he has. But I need to see video before I believe anything. Your side has lost all credibility with me.

He said it live on fox business network.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-seeks-to-starve-post-office-to-limit-mail-in-voting.amp
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    *brands party logo into arm*
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Tech is an idiot who abused her access to an xray machine and melted her tits off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist He said it live on fox business network.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-seeks-to-starve-post-office-to-limit-mail-in-voting.amp

Thanks for sharing that. Trump is such a great bullshitter, just listening to him will raise your verbal IQ.

You could learn a lot from him. Your OP is such an incoherent, unconvincing mess that I can barely even tell what it's about.
    Oh shaddup Fona.😝
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Thanks for sharing that. Trump is such a great bullshitter, just listening to him will raise your verbal IQ.

You could learn a lot from him. Your OP is such an incoherent, unconvincing mess that I can barely even tell what it's about.

So mad about the thread you’re unable to discuss it. Got cha👍🏻 Just here to throw your little victim tantrum. Carry on.
    Originally posted by Technologist So mad about the thread you’re unable to discuss it. Got cha👍🏻 Just here to throw your little victim tantrum. Carry on.

Yeah I'm fairly livid all right. Raging.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Nil Voting should be physically painful or cost 200 dollars.

A free vote? Whats next free food? Free money?

REINSTATE MINIMUM PROPERTY LAWS

or have to solve a puzzle or math problem. universal suffrage was a huge mistake
    Originally posted by aldra or have to solve a puzzle or math problem. universal suffrage was a huge mistake

Calm down before you break an arm lil nig
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by larrylegend3838 Calm down before you break an arm lil nig

I'll tell you what, I'll give you some attention if you post something worthwhile
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Trump can't stop or reduce funding of the USPS. He can recommend it all he wants.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Yeah I'm fairly livid all right. Raging.

No no no, little babies don’t get livid. They do throw tantrums though, and show butthurt in a thread made for discussion, not your insults.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Trump can't stop or reduce funding of the USPS. He can recommend it all he wants.

Ok Don,
    I’ll bite since you didn’t insult me for once and actually added to the discussion. Now prove your point. You usually call names in political threads and never add substance or back up your claims. Back this up.
Jump to Top