User Controls

So apparently this chick has covid i made out with

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    From the Irish pub she claims to have passed or beat covid names anetta.
    She claims she is proof vivid exists.
    She’s the one I brought to my place trying to fuck like a week ago.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Rest in peace, my pollack friend.
    WellHung Black Hole
    FUCK NIGGERS FOLKS!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ooo anneta? i know her
    Double Mario Yung Blood
    Dude why do you keep making these threads? It's like you just want to draw bad attention here. Where in Santa Cruz did you live? Isn't Janet Yellen Polish in ancestry? Why the fuck do you do the things you do? Dude as a parent, I know your attitudes and actions are completely reprehensible but you want to go around flaunting your perversions and wear them on your shirt? Who the fuck is Ralph Luciano and what did you do to him? You must have done something pretty bad to have to run away to another country, who is he connected to?
    Originally posted by Double Mario Dude why do you keep making these threads? It's like you just want to draw bad attention here. Where in Santa Cruz did you live? Isn't Janet Yellen Polish in ancestry? Why the fuck do you do the things you do? Dude as a parent, I know your attitudes and actions are completely reprehensible but you want to go around flaunting your perversions and wear them on your shirt? Who the fuck is Ralph Luciano and what did you do to him? You must have done something pretty bad to have to run away to another country, who is he connected to?

Actually he molested a 12 year old girl

https://protectthekids.wordpress.com/2009/06/05/maciej-wieslaw-lata-appears-in-court-on-molestation-charges/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Wariat and Antenna are going to get marrioed
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Actually he molested a 12 year old girl

https://protectthekids.wordpress.com/2009/06/05/maciej-wieslaw-lata-appears-in-court-on-molestation-charges/

Im pissed that chomo could afford to live in CA and have FOUR computers.

Personally I think he got off too easy.
    Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself and I don't think messy coleslaw should either.
    i think you got off too ewsy. for not being thrown in a federal prison for your thefts and drug smuggling fsggot bitch lol.
    hypocryte fsggot who hires pis and lawyers if someone harasses him on here.
    puto bitch. ur mom and ad not u btw.
    Originally posted by Wariat puto bitch. ur mom and ad not u btw.

Imagine paying to suck cock and crying about white victimhood then questioning someone's view of masculinity, stickbro
    Originally posted by Double Mario Dude why do you keep making these threads? It's like you just want to draw bad attention here. Where in Santa Cruz did you live? Isn't Janet Yellen Polish in ancestry? Why the fuck do you do the things you do? Dude as a parent, I know your attitudes and actions are completely reprehensible but you want to go around flaunting your perversions and wear them on your shirt? Who the fuck is Ralph Luciano and what did you do to him? You must have done something pretty bad to have to run away to another country, who is he connected to?

why cant u admit ur whole western world, democrasy capitalism is garbage like ur entire family!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat hypocryte fsggot who hires pis and lawyers if someone harasses him on here.

^^^triggered like a bitch
    lol u criticise me coming from a country where ur o ly choice is fucking nigha kamala harris and joe biden or trump. all rwpists, sex offenders or trash niggas.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Police were contacted in early May by the girl’s parents after Lata allegedly made “inappropriate” advances through her MySpace page. Online conversations between Lata and a person he believed was the 12-year-old continued. However, Lata was actually communicating with an Orland police officer, police said.

Lata attempted twice to meet the girl. At the first meeting May 16 in Aquatic Park Lata reportedly struck up a conversation with an undercover officer assigned to wait for him, asking if anyone had seen the 12-year-old.

At the second meeting, on May 26, Lata was arrested. Police served a search warrant at Lata’s Chico home and seized four computers at the same time he was being arrested in Orland.

"Hey, bud... see any 12 year olds around here?"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    🤣
    lol kamalla harris. Amerikkka lol.
Jump to Top