User Controls

5yr old white kid lives don't matter

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-boy-cannon-hinnant-murder
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    When that was first reported here earlier in the week, they said the little boy was riding his bike in Sessoms yard (the shooter) but that seems to have changed. Wilson's about 20 miles east of me
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    If you believe in the politics of Techno, Wario, and Proctor and Gamble, the only reason things like this happen is due to white people and white supremacy and institutional racism or whatever.

So no matter what happens it's always white people's fault, even when white kids get killed by black people.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Terribly sad story.

I think I'd lose my shit.
    Actually their lives do matter apparently more than black People. You would never see this much sympathy if it was a black man getting shot by the police.

People automatically assume it's the blacks persons fault so yeah that's why we have BLM because we just want to see this amount of sympathy for all people not just whites.

You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to associate this with race or the BLM movement. Just because a white person dies that makes BLM irrelevant?

So with you it's either white lives matter or black lives. You can't care about both huh? Is that just too difficult for all of you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'm pretty sure you will always see more sympathy for a child...ANY CHILD.
    If it was a black child people would be blaming the kid
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Actually their lives do matter apparently more than black People. You would never see this much sympathy if it was a black man getting shot by the police.

People automatically assume it's the blacks persons fault so yeah that's why we have BLM because we just want to see this amount of sympathy for all people not just whites.

You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to associate this with race or the BLM movement. Just because a white person dies that makes BLM irrelevant?

So with you it's either white lives matter or black lives. You can't care about both huh? Is that just too difficult for all of you.

Preach it!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I don't understand you weak minded white fags that want to keep posting incidents of black on white crime like that somehow changes something.

Hell I just read a story of an asian women raped and burned alive by a white guy.

Is that incident supposed to change or invalidate something?
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist Preach it!

Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I don't understand you weak minded white fags that want to keep posting incidents of black on white crime like that somehow changes something.

Hell I just read a story of an asian women raped and burned alive by a white guy.

Is that incident supposed to change or invalidate something?

You both forgot to condemn this crime.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Lol I condemn it and I'm pretty sure the law will too when he ends up in prison and possibly death row
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting You both forgot to condemn this crime.

I don’t have to do something to make you happy.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Technologist I don’t have to do something to make you happy.

Sending me more nekkid pictures would put a smile on my face...(and a mess in my hand)!

lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stl1 Sending me more nekkid pictures would put a smile on my face…(and a mess in my hand)!

lol

Good job pops. First person in this thread about a murdered child to get off topic back to your regularly scheduled nude pics/jacking off "jokes."

It's a wonder why more people don't take you seriously.
    Yanno MQ,
    I think vinny is far more offensive and disgusting than Stl, but you don’t say anything to him.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist Yanno MQ,
    I think vinny is far more offensive and disgusting than Stl, but you don’t say anything to him.

I certainly have. I'm not here all the time watching everyone's posts. I just happened to be here now and made an observation. What's your point anyway? I wasnt offended by or found pops' post disgusting.
    Originally posted by mmQ I certainly have. I'm not here all the time watching everyone's posts. I just happened to be here now and made an observation. What's your point anyway? I wasnt offended by or found pops' post disgusting.

Originally posted by mmQ Good job pops. First person in this thread about a murdered child to get off topic back to your regularly scheduled nude pics/jacking off "jokes."

It's a wonder why more people don't take you seriously.

So that’s not an insult? That’s not something you’d say if you liked his post, right?

My point is I see so many of you give Stl shit for acting like a red blooded man. He’s barely 60 if that. Many of ya’ll will be lucky if you get it up at that age.

I don’t care if he asks for nudes, it’s our schtick. He’s never gotten one, but it’s still our fun.

Picking on someone due to age is lame AF, you’ll all catch up soon enough😁
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist So that’s not an insult? That’s not something you’d say if you liked his post, right?

My point is I see so many of you give Stl shit for acting like a red blooded man. He’s barely 60 if that. Many of ya’ll will be lucky if you get it up at that age.

I don’t care if he asks for nudes, it’s our schtick. He’s never gotten one, but it’s still our fun.

Picking on someone due to age is lame AF, you’ll all catch up soon enough😁

I dont like any of his posts because he cant be taken seriously. This isnt to say that the same shouldn't be applied to me, and I dont get offended when people dont "like" my posts because obviously most people dont. I made an observation. It's why I dont take him seriously. That's all.
    In fairness stl1 said this was sad, and this place is basically just a troll zoo.
    Preach it!
Jump to Top