User Controls

Pirates capture 4 Iranian tankers on the high seas, announce plans to steal fuel

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    US federal prosecutors filed a lawsuit for the seizure of over 1.1 million barrels of gasoline on the four vessels. A judge issued a warrant for the seizure, but it remained unclear whether this could or would be carried out if the tankers never enter US territorial waters.

"One official said the vessels had been taken over without the use of military force but didn’t provide any details."

No doubt it was done either in international waters or in the territory of an ally friendly to the US maximum pressure campaign seeking to choke Tehran. The vessels - the Luna, Panid, Bering, and Bella - are now in US custody, said by the WSJ to be en route to Houston.

"Senior administration officials are expected to meet the tankers in the coming days at an event scheduled to mark the docking, the officials said," according to the report.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-seizes-4-iranian-fuel-tankers-en-route-venezuela-diverts-houston
    🇺🇸 OKAY THIS IS EPIC 🇺🇸
    Houston representin...
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    "US federal prosecutors filed a lawsuit for the seizure of over 1.1 million barrels of gasoline on the four vessels."

This just seems wrong to me. I was unaware that tankers transported refined gasoline. It seems extremely dangerous.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Who else thought of Somalians before they clicked
    I hope they get away with it
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    trumps going to put it all in his personal gas tanks
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    It's ALWAYS Trump's fault!
    Originally posted by stl1 It's ALWAYS Trump's fault!

Shut up
    Yes shutaup stl
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by stl1 "US federal prosecutors filed a lawsuit for the seizure of over 1.1 million barrels of gasoline on the four vessels."

This just seems wrong to me. I was unaware that tankers transported refined gasoline. It seems extremely dangerous.

It's not really that dangerous, they have signs up so you know not to smoke.
    Get that fuckin Chevy fuckin four-fuckin-fifty-four god damn Cheyenne fuckin drive the fucker down the fuckin highway 100and fuckin 40 miles an hour blow past a fuckin cop like see ya later
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Modern-day sea pirates, posing as government officials.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Shut up

Make me.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Grylls Yes shutaup stl

Make me.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    That's why you have mercs on your boats
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Venezuela has 300 billion barrels of oil. Iran only has 158 billion barrels. That means this oil was actually shipped to Iran for processing, refined to gasoline, and it was on its way back to Venezuela, so it's not actually Iran's oil, it's Venezuela's.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting
    It's not really that dangerous, they have signs up so you know not to smoke.

Does not answer my question. Do ocean tankers transport refined gasoline?

I believe they only transport crude unrefined oil as a rule.

Makes me question the validity of the story as a whole.

Also, why are Iran, Venezuela and Houston all involved?

Something stinks.
    Originally posted by stl1 Make me.

Idk how
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I know.
Jump to Top