User Controls

RIP uncle larry

He was a good gont that liked to collect snowmobiles and make wood carvings. He never had a girlfriend or kids his entire life. too much drama he says. I used to go to his house every day at lunch time to smoke weed and use his house for marijuana transactions with my other uncle. We called it marijuana club.

In the end Larry lost all his facilties and his last moments were spent drinking heavily, getting stoned and watching sci fi in his chair. He was a hermit and died doing what he loved.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sounds like a pretty cool guy

unsettling picture though
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Cause of death?
    Originally posted by Grylls Cause of death?

Old age and health complications. His body just gave out out of nowhere I talked to him a week ago he seemed fine

But why is he naked?
    He's got underwear on but the gut is blocking it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    How old was he? Legend
    I think he was 65. Seems pretty young but he had health problems for the past 10 years and on disability
    cigreting Dark Matter
    who the fuck took the pic
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    ^
    Originally posted by cigreting who the fuck took the pic

My dad
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood My dad

so he thought he would do his bro a solid and send that to family members or ?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood My dad

That doesn’t look like a pic. That looks like a drawing.

Not saying your thread is a troll, but that pic is awfully hazy. And if not a troll?...sorry Scron.
    Originally posted by Technologist That doesn’t look like a pic. That looks like a drawing.

Not saying your thread is a troll, but that pic is awfully hazy. And if not a troll?…sorry Scron.

It does look like a drawing, but maybe his dad just has a really old camera phone
    Originally posted by cigreting so he thought he would do his bro a solid and send that to family members or ?

This isn't the first dead body my dad has shown me. He also used to offer me drugs and alcohol at a young age, a few times I did try some. He tried to make my friend and I smoke crack when we were 16, we ran outta the car scared lol.

he's just very straight up about everything to me. I tell him when i'm on drugs or want to kill myself and stuff. I don't know why he's like this but he always says you can't pick your parents.

Originally posted by Technologist That doesn’t look like a pic. That looks like a drawing.

Not saying your thread is a troll, but that pic is awfully hazy. And if not a troll?…sorry Scron.

Yeah his house has always had a surreal vibe like you were stepping into another universe, also the camera is really shit. Poor Lar :(

I thought he would live at least another 10 years.
    What was he drinking? And how much? For how long?
    Double Mario Yung Blood
    To The Great Architect: I really am sorry about your uncle , I remember when my uncle died it was before everyone had cellphones and it tore me up. And I know you live your own life but try to look inward too because a lot of these substances are dangerous and could be hurting you too. 65 isn't THAT old and there's no reason you have to go that young.

But can you stop this campaign against me? What have I ever done to you, I'll join the fucking mounties and come kick your door down if this continues.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    keep cashin that check nigga
    Originally posted by Grylls What was he drinking? And how much? For how long?

He has been drinking a quart of rum every day all since quarantine and blacking out and pissing himself on the regular and really letting himself go. I think he knew what was coming.

At least he didn't get covid and suffer like that
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Looks like he died on the chair and then kinda just slid off after awhile, due to gravity.
Jump to Top