User Controls

What's the largest circle jerk on NIS?

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    For example, I like Fonaplats and Scron, they seem to like each other and me. Thats 3 people.

I like Aldra and Soy, they seem to like each other and me. That's another group of 3 people.

But I don't think Fonaplats, Scron, Aldra, Soy all like each other, so we couldn't form a 5 person circlejerk.

Also I like CandyRein and WellHung but I don't think those two like each other.

Wariat and Hikki form a lonely pair as well.

Could also do it for posters who dislike each other I guess. Hikki/Me/Octavian all mutually dislike each other, so that's a 3 person antcirclejerk.
    Weeel fam, Looks like there's about to be a WHOLE lot of ball juice in here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    me n gryls circl jerk
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting me n gryls circl jerk

I was going to mention that but the only large thing about it is both your granpas diques.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    How about Jiggy, Tech, DTE and me?

lol
    Originally posted by stl1 How about Jiggy, Tech, DTE and me?

lol

Um no.
    *sits at the cool table*
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by cigreting me n gryls circl jerk

2 ppl cnt maek an circel fagit

tel u grampsas 2 join
    Originally posted by Grylls 2 ppl cnt maek an circel fagit

2 fat fucks could.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Actually one could
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls 2 ppl cnt maek an circel fagit

tel u grampsas 2 join

me n u n boris
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting me n u n boris

🤣
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    The one thats controlled by the us, Israeli and British governments
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Eliminate discrimination. Hate everyone equally.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood *sits at the cool table*

*pulls up a chair, and lights lucky blunt roach*

"The names Franky, I'll do the job"
    *Sits at the jock table.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by rabbitweed For example, I like Fonaplats and Scron, they seem to like each other and me. Thats 3 people.

I like Aldra and Soy, they seem to like each other and me. That's another group of 3 people.

But I don't think Fonaplats, Scron, Aldra, Soy all like each other, so we couldn't form a 5 person circlejerk.

Also I like CandyRein and WellHung but I don't think those two like each other.

Wariat and Hikki form a lonely pair as well.

Could also do it for posters who dislike each other I guess. Hikki/Me/Octavian all mutually dislike each other, so that's a 3 person antcirclejerk.

I thought you adored me
    Don't forget all the DH girls. I am friends with all of them because I get along with girls better than boys.

All the beta MALES like warioat and Japan is internal have a problem with me. Men are like so aggressive and discriminate against plural folx like us that are in an lgbtqqiaaptbplusminus relationship.

Maybe it's because I was raised by a single mom and mostly women but I am much more comfortable around females
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Don't forget all the DH girls. I am friends with all of them

What about the DH men?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't circle jerk, but I do have bromoto's on here but I've always flown solo. Because in the end we all die alone.
Jump to Top