User Controls

Rabbitweed - a case study on the effects of in-breeding in NZ

Octavian motherfucker
    One thing many of you may have noticed is that white people in the NZ are so much uglier than white people almost anywhere else. Low-imagination, low-IQ inbreds that were left behind while the more adventurous among them moved abroad. Combine this with several centuries of inbreeding and keeping it in the family results in this:

Notice the cave man forehead, weak chin and vacant stare. Hooked nose which shows signs of his jedi heritage.

Then there's me:

Nordic blue eyes from my saxon heritage. Perfect white teeth and Olive skin with great hair.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    How dare anyone make fun of my beautiful face.

Mods lock this thread now!

inb4lok
    this,

this is the seal of inbreeding. a flag have this when inbreeding has occured on a rampant basis.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    I agree with opie but his hair is gay.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this,

this is the seal of inbreeding. a flag have this when inbreeding has occured on a rampant basis.

Your grammar and punctuation is terrible. Also you have slitty eyes and rape children.

Kill yourself.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian One thing many of you may have noticed is that white people in the NZ are so much uglier than white people almost anywhere else. Low-imagination, low-IQ inbreds that were left behind while the more adventurous among them moved abroad. Combine this with several centuries of inbreeding and keeping it in the family results in this:

Notice the cave man forehead, weak chin and vacant stare. Hooked nose which shows signs of his jedi heritage.

Then there's me:

Nordic blue eyes from my saxon heritage. Perfect white teeth and Olive skin with great hair.

🤩🥰
    Originally posted by Octavian Your grammar and punctuation is terrible. Also you have slitty eyes and rape children.

Kill yourself.

grandmas and puntuations are racist.

https://www.educationviews.org/rutgers-university-declares-proper-grammar-racist-standards-to-be-adjusted/

also i do not rape childrens and my eyes are of the non slanted, non slitty variety.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Octavian is pissed that rabbitweed called him inbred lmao

You know he's mad cause ever since he's been calling rabbitweed inbred.
    Folks, now you know how to upset Octavian.
    The hilarious thing is rabbitweed was trolling just like this back on totse so many years ago.

Only real totseans with a good memory will get it.

I like the selfies octs been taking lately where he takes the time to smile more and look less misshapen. Cameras tend to make you look worse than you really do.

The latest selfie is good although his nose sorta reminds me of a vampire bats nose.

Anyway, yall are getting trolled real hard lololol
    you both look like knob heads to me
Jump to Top