User Controls

A question for Wariat

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Since you always talk about Poland and whatnot I was just wondering if this is normal amongst the Poland people? Order a car shipped from overseas and then call and complain about your vehicle? Is this a long lost brother of yours?

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2020/08/11/ring-leader-massive-multi-state-car-theft-scheme-charged-hamilton-county/3342288001/
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    yes it is a big trade amongst polish and used to be in Germany to smuggle stolen cars.
    i dont even know how this supposed polish guy got anyone to care or notice a fin number was twmepred with unless he was a politician or had major connections no one in poland wouod care certainly not the cops and the polish feds dont even look at anything like this other than major govt fraud or crime groups. so how would he even report something so trivial? you csnt even just send reprote to cops here but have to go to some office and wait in line and they never even bother to show up or lookw t cameras or do anything or care about anything from my esperience here inw arsaw being ripped off multiple times in restaurwnts or abrs and even getting a guy attack me and even the situation with the knife etc. i cant see how they would care with so much fraud going on on the small restaurwnt level about some fin number.
    the polish cops should just gor wndomly around stores and notice how the tags are scwmming people or labeled wrong or the item at diff prices wre marked under diff items on purpose. it is widespread. i dont see how a vin number would be anything other thwn normal here. just look at the amrketing here like how I worked for thwt invoice company.
Jump to Top