User Controls

Does anyone here actually do Benedryl recreationally?

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    dph? It seems like some really weird shit to do I did it once and the whole time I was just hoping it would be over soon
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man I took so much beedrill that I can t even see straight my vision is all blurry this is awesome

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man According to the bottles of beedrill I have I've consumed 6.25grams of Diphenhydramine since January. That's 250 25mg pills.

I steal one 100 count box at a time. I need to figure out some cheap source of powder so I can cap this stuff myself. bundy too.

It's a reallllyyyyyyyyyyyyy shitty drug but I like it. I'm on a bunch right now and it's 4am and I havent slept or eaten in 24hrs. I am tripping and very cold and have to piss.

NEED MOAR BEEDRILL.and fuck these lame ass 25's I haven't taken 50's in a while I should steal those.

Drill rap and beedrill

Gang gang

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man I ate this money and now I'm going to the place to get the things don because they froze all my assets. This will be a fun meeting bexause my short term memory is shot. What the fuck. They should just make the shit legal and this kind of stuff wont happen. Also wut.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No I only do it professionally.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I only do it virtually.
    Why do yall niggas call bundy bundy? I can understand calling dph Beedrill
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Why do yall niggas call bundy bundy? I can understand calling dph Beedrill

Good question. I assume it has something to do with Ted Bundy, the serial killer.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Why do yall niggas call bundy bundy? I can understand calling dph Beedrill

because you're an idiot. but actually sploo RIP was all about being like ted bundy and bundy and if you said something crazy he'd say you're literally bundy and lanny changed the word enhancement so bundy came out as bundy.

its really dumb but thats the case. I kinda miss sploo, he was an idiot but he was just a boy.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby because you're an idiot. but actually sploo RIP was all about being like ted bundy and bundy and if you said something crazy he'd say you're literally bundy and lanny changed the word enhancement so bundy came out as bundy.

its really dumb but thats the case. I kinda miss sploo, he was an idiot but he was just a boy.

If I'm an idiot, then relatively speaking that makes you a caveman with IQ of 40.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    my goodness...wut niggas be doin' to get high
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    No I have a job and shit WTF
    Are all these drugs why you're always fucking with single moms?
    Octavian motherfucker
    An overdose of Benadryl may result in extreme drowsiness, blurred vision, increased heart rate, confusion, seizures – even coma. Other symptoms may include dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, unsteadiness, high blood pressure, and hallucinations.

Sounds shit.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Are all these drugs why you're always fucking with single moms?

lol nah
    you can do dph and have a job just don't do it at your job brotha
    Originally posted by BummyMofo lol nah
    you can do dph and have a job just don't do it at your job brotha

I guess that's pretty mild for NIS.

There was a whole thread before with multiple people chiming in talking about having broken needles stuck in their body. What the fuck kind of degenerate junky bullshit is that.

Or do you have those too?
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian Sounds shit.

It's Nytol. Apparently some retards take old ladies sleeping pills to get wrecked
    Originally posted by BummyMofo If I'm an idiot, then relatively speaking that makes you a caveman with IQ of 40.

No, you really are an idiot. Take it from a genius.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker No, you really are an idiot. Take it from a genius.

Calling yourself a genius automatically makes you a poser faggot willie wonkafag
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Calling yourself a genius automatically makes you a poser faggot willie wonkafag

You must excuse if I don't take offense at anything leveled in my direction with by an infected junkie with needles broken off in his body.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You must excuse if I don't take offense at anything leveled in my direction with by an infected junkie with needles broken off in his body.

You have severed penises sewn on your ass cheeks. You are an urban legend: The Dickbutt Guy
    Originally posted by BummyMofo You have severed penises sewn on your ass cheeks. You are an urban legend: The Dickbutt Guy

See, that's what I'm talking about. I feel like the snotty little kid who's parents ignore him is trying to get my attention but I don't feel insulted.
Jump to Top