User Controls

how does this guy make any momey?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I womder if he gets sponsored or gets donations or somehting jsut form making these shows or videos or pics in suits i mean he does it himself not at some event:

https://www.paultaylor-art.com/#/disappearing/
    WellHung Black Hole
    Your mom pays him to suck her cock.
    oule u not love to be him tho and have his life?
    Mooching like you probably.
    he is actually an artistic and industrial design genius. look at the way he designes these masks or mirror headgear. it takes a do,bination of vision and engineering.
    Originally posted by Wariat he is actually an artistic and industrial design genius.

so not like you then.
    i was looking st his drawing works or hand works and it is i spiring me to do something similar. I wonder what hiki thinks of it? It reminds me of ewrly 3d game design for the original playsttaion or torn:

more
    https://www.paultaylor-art.com/#/drawings/
    i like to do similar stuff but use adobe illustrator to trace something like a hand drawing and use various effects to make it transparent or weird with a enhancement like this and put it on some still photograph i took on one of my travels. maybe ill do a similar series to this guy.
    Originally posted by Wariat i like to do similar stuff but use adobe illustrator to trace something like a hand drawing and use various effects to make it transparent or weird with a enhancement like this and put it on some still photograph i took on one of my travels. maybe ill do a similar series to this guy.

Tracing and then using filt-ers/effects isn't art dummy...
    its all art he jsut proved you wrong. did you even see the example above i gave of his work?
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    https://www.paultaylor-art.com/pagecv

He makes furniture.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Salvador Dali likes clocks.
    he also has a masters in fine arts which im thinking kf pursuing.
    Originally posted by Wariat its all art he jsut proved you wrong. did you even see the example above i gave of his work?

non sequitur...I was talking about your shit.
    lol here he is again. No you were talking out of your ass about concepts much bigger than you.
    ive already combined photography and art and multimedia many times and this guy is simplyfying it to structures which is a good idea.
    his piece cu e in redwoods is quite captivating:

WellHung Black Hole
    redwoods are old trees.
    Kev Space Nigga
    he has no soul i can see right thru him.
    Originally posted by Wariat lol here he is again. No you were talking out of your ass about concepts much bigger than you.

Non sequitur...again I was talking about your shit, re: tracing and applying fil-ters...that's not art...you yourself said last week tracing isn't art lololol
Jump to Top