User Controls

I ordered a pizza for delivery and the lady got all mad when I tried to pay with rolls of quarters.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    She wouldn't even accept them.
    Chell had to call corporate and try to pay on the phone but the delivery driver was getting mad cuz corporate put us on hold.
    Eventually she left the pizza and told us "just make sure to pay for it".
    Isn't it a crime not to accept money?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I bet she would take it if it was a tip.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Put yourself in the pizza delivery persons shoes.

Do you want to stand around counting coins when your pay depends on you delivering more pizzas?

I bet if you delivered pizzas and the same thing happened to you you'd be bitching about it here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They don't have to accept all forms of money. In fact they could refuse all forms of payment and then sue you for non payment.
    Most pizza places have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call them up and tell them it sucked and to make you another one.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun Most pizza places have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call them up and tell them it sucked and to make you another one.

Or maybe just don't be a cunt and make some dude earning fuck all money deal with your shitty payment methods. Fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Or maybe just don't be a cunt and make some dude earning fuck all money deal with your shitty payment methods. Fuck.

You need to calm the fuck down. This is a shitposting site. Go to christian mingle if you want wholesome chat.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Put yourself in the pizza delivery persons shoes.

Do you want to stand around counting coins when your pay depends on you delivering more pizzas?

I bet if you delivered pizzas and the same thing happened to you you'd be bitching about it here.

I don't think it's very hard to count rolls of quarters, theyre packaged tight in paper wrapping with the denomination written on the outside of it
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Put yourself in the pizza delivery persons shoes.

exactly exactly.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Erekshun You need to calm the fuck down. This is a shitposting site.

Fuck off geriatric cunt, this is the new temple. We're trying to discover truth in the abyss.

Thesis-antithesis-synthesis

But yea paying with quarters is being a cunt, probly didnt tip. I wouldn't order from there again. They'll remember this and have your food. THEY HAVE POSESSION OF YOUR FOOD.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy She wouldn't even accept them.
    Chell had to call corporate and try to pay on the phone but the delivery driver was getting mad cuz corporate put us on hold.

It is not a crime to refuse any form of payment for any reason unless it is on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or sex.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Most pizza places have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call them up and tell them it sucked and to make you another one.

It's not 1970. Next you'll be saying most have a 30 min or it's free policy.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It is not a crime to refuse any form of payment for any reason unless it is on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or sex.

Source?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Source?

Here ya go smartass

https://bfy.tw/Ole4
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Nil Fuck off geriatric cunt, this is the new temple. We're trying to discover truth in the abyss.

Thesis-antithesis-synthesis

But yea paying with quarters is being a cunt, probly didnt tip. I wouldn't order from there again. They'll remember this and have your food. THEY HAVE POSESSION OF YOUR FOOD.

The bolded part cant be stressed enough and i dont think he grasps it. oh well, his problem.

I dont trust strangers with my food as it is, let alone one i pissed off.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah that's something OP would complain and make a thread about if he was a pizza bandit

"Nigga get the phone book look up in the yellow page
    Lemme tell you how we gonna get paid
    We gonna order pizza and when they send the driver
    We gonna stick the twenty-five up in his face
    Let's ride, stepping outside like warriors
    Head to the notorious Southside
    One weapon to the four of us
    Hiding in the corridor until we see the dominoes car headlights
    White boy in the wrong place at the right time
    Soon as the car door open up he mine
    We roll up quick and put the pistol to his nose
    By the look on his face he probably shitted in his clothes
    You know what this is
    It's a stick up
    Gimme the do' from your pickups
    You ran into the wrong niggas
    We running down the block hot with these stacks of boxes
    So we split up and met back at the apartment"
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy She wouldn't even accept them.

no its not a crime to not accept money.. I mean its of jackass thing on your part if you think about it, she probably thought you were trying to rip her off because if the quarters are rolled up she would have to actually unroll them and count everything to verify you actually gave her the money and I'm sure she's busy.

like why couldn't you of just paid online or over the phone? I bet you didn't even tip her. And if you did what did you do tip her with half a roll of quarters..

she probably thought oh gosh.. its another one of these creeps needing attention.. can't just pay for the pizza normally..

lol you're crazy, you must not live in the real world.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I bet she would take it if it was a tip.

yeah but knowing little arnie he's not going to give her an entire roll of quarters as a tip..
Jump to Top