User Controls

Deez NUTS

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    lol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    okay keenan.. are you going to post a steven crowder video next?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Damn I thought you were gonna post a pic of your boyfriend ricks nuts
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Demz nutz.
    CandyRein Black Hole

Postin 4 THE POLECAT!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    9 footers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Do you have to protect the plant from pollen?
    no,, we have a strick NO MALE plant ordnance in our hood
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT

Those are cannabis sativa plants. You would not be able to grow cannabis indica plants, outdoors, at your location.
    ur a dum dum cus indica will finish in time before snow fly's and sativa will not finish as it takes 12 to 14 weeks and that would make it to cold to finish,,, those are a cross between the two and if it doesnt get col early this fall they will finish,, the one flattened out is gonna have 2.5 to 3 lbs the other will have almost 2 lbs
Jump to Top