User Controls

WEW LADS NUCLEAR WAR IMMINENT

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/272247523

I actually had a dream a few months ago I saw a nuclear explosion outside my window.
    Source?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I was expecting that idiot krotz to come in here and accuse me of using his imaginary vernacular despite the fact the title of this thread was taken from the 4chan thread I linked to
    I was expecting that idiot krotz to come in here and accuse me of using his imaginary vernacular despite the fact the title of this thread was taken from the 4chan thread I linked to
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Source?

4chan, scoff.
    4chan ain't a source
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    "unrestricted warfare"

Was an interesting book mentioned.

Explains some stuff for those that don't have as much common sense.

Nukes aren't necessary as the communists know that Americans are chronically obese/unhealthy physically and mentally and a huge chunk of them are racially, ethnically and culturally confused.

Covid works especially well on the amerifats due to these reasons.

If you can create enough strife and chaos amongst the goys, they'll play right into your hands every time.

No nukes, no shots fired at all. China is winning without firing a single shot.

Edit, same year fight club came out.

The lefties play right into it especially well, even the ones that don't know who is really behind it. Psychological operations as an MOS in the US military is an interesting thing to observe.

Win the hearts and minds of the Target or Target audience through knowledge of cultural traditions, norms and by utilizing modern brainwave entraining frequency weapons.

Popularize dissent, rebellion, make it trendy and likable, and then lead the momentum of any uprising
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why would you equate this with nuclear war

China isn't going to directly attack the US over Taiwan
Jump to Top