User Controls

So I went to the fleshnet just now to get my money

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I went to the gym to get my money and I think even sudo would be impressed by a real one doing it. I did 28 kilograms keytle where I did 12 squats with it and after every squat throew it up above my ehad with both arms i also did 24 where i arched it up from bottom 10 times, i got two 20s one arm each did circular lifts like dumbell to my chest about 5 times each. I also did some stomachs and 17.5 kg dumbells each hand to chest than both at once about five times. so I got some condition but obviously I am no powerlifter or. wes watson just enough to keep some strength and be a real one like sudo would say.
    oh no i am in a abr bearby the student bar without knuckle heads dirnking beer like I do daily.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Your typing and sentence structure is pure garbage and almost unreadable.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Your typing and sentence structure is pure garbage and almost unreadable.

But, you never have anything better to do, so you dont mind putting in the time.👍
    Originally posted by WellHung But, you never have anything better to do, so you dont mind putting in the time.👍

I actually lead a very busy life.
    I dont.
    the weird thing about me is that I have real low self esteem i feel like when i look at myself in the mirror i look like shit and am not imposing at all or that I look weak but i am actually quite strong compared to the wayi look.
    imagine my results of I quit drinking and focused on various mma or martial arts and weight training and parkour. i think progress would become phenomenal.
    You're such a meat head. You don't even care about fitness you just want to fit in with the polish ultras
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat the weird thing about me is i have real low self esteem i feel like when i look at muselfin the mirror i look like shit and a. not imposing at all or that i look weak but i am actually quite strong compared to the wayi look.

Shave your head, grow a beard and put on 100lbs but then it all into muscle.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Your typing and sentence structure is pure garbage and almost unreadable.

This. I try to read sometimes then get frusterated and go back to new threads
    i dont have thick bones and muscles do t show comapred to my strength they just get a bit toned. id have to start taking supplements like protein.
    fixed most of the typos above. my hand is shaking and im on ipad drinking beerd.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Wariat fixed most of the typos above. my hand is shaking and im on ipad drinking beerd.

ur drinking off some dudes beard? wats cumn off it
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I can read wariat's posts just fine

Then again you must have a very high IQ to understand so it makes sense none of you can get into his threads
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I can read wariat's posts just fine

Then again you must have a very high IQ to understand so it makes sense none of you can get into his threads

So what you're saying is you are a scribble expert.
Jump to Top