User Controls

Black people aren't the niggers guys

street_carp African Astronaut
    The real niggers are the ugly, unemployed white people with bad opinions that we've met along the way, such as Hiki and Wariat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    "White people"

One is a hapa and the other is a slav

Also they're the most attractive guys on this site

Also wage slavery is for npcs like the OP
    You're a triple nigger.

You're a nonce.
    Your taste in music is aural aids.
    Your mum is a slampig.

You also worship a country you've never been to. You may as well just be a Christian because that's the same thing.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    You're an std and my music is the cure

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    This is one reason I can't be a white nationalist - I really don't like white people that much. I mean just look at what they've done to the UK - 150 years ago it was arguably the most advanced and powerful nation on earth - militarily, economically, and culturally.

And now look at it. Arresting people for jokes, policemen running away from angry blacks rioting over nothing, "what r u like?", obsession with soccer, child rape of white children being covered up for years as as not to offend brown people. Not even the royal family sounds royal anymore, the whole place has been chavified.

If whites supremacy existed, it's dead now. Singapore is a better embodiment of 19th century white supremacy than modern Britain.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Good thread Carp. ^^^^You just pulled the biggest ni**er on NIS out of the woodwork.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer................................................... the only real nigger is the one you see in the mirror

dont worry. the trail of tears redux is coming…and you get to be one of the victims whos rotting flesh and sun-bleached bones get to be scattered along the landscape by carrion feeders

It's cute that you think I give a fuck about America.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer................................................... whats cute are your pretty lips that you use for sucking the cocks of random homeless niggers in exchange for shards of crack rock

Niggerfaggot.
    Three posts left infantcocks. Make 'em count sport.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer................................................... talk about this nigger for a minute or two:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/11/boy-5-shot-dead-point-blank-range-riding-neighbors-yard-13115566/

ive said it a thousand times. ill say it again. niggers dont belong in human civilization. they belong behind bars…either in a zoo or prison

Didn't read.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.................................................... your illiteracy is obvious.

back in elementary school you should have spent more time in the classroom and less time in the nigger janitors closet satiating your craving for nigger cock.

I didn't go to elementary school because I'm not an obese american faggot like yourself.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.................................................... tell everyone about how they wouldnt let you into elementary school because youre too stupid and mentally incapable of participating in even the most basic learning environment despite your whore mothers best efforts at sexually seducing multiple members of the local elementary school

Do you have a passport?
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer..................................................... i have a throbbing white cock and you have a yearning pair of cock-fiending tonsils.

lets have a party.

I'll take that as a no.

Anyway, I'm going to stop responding to you now because it shits threads up when all your posts get canned in due course for being inane drug-addled nonsense.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by street_carp I'll take that as a no.

Anyway, I'm going to stop responding to you now because it shits threads up when all your posts get canned in due course for being inane drug-addled nonsense.

fuk u and ur momma faggit.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Op sounds like the asschild of Octavian and §m£ÂgØL.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I like hiki and wariat as personalities but at the same time want them to be physically hurt very badly, possibly resulting in death. I don't feel these things are incompatible with each other
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo I like hiki and wariat as personalities but at the same time want them to be physically hurt very badly, possibly resulting in death. I don't feel these things are incompatible with each other

Wish in one hand..
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Op sounds like the asschild of Octavian and §m£ÂgØL.

Everything you post is really badly informed conjecture. You're totally incapable of forming a sensible thought and you're a societal nigger. Enjoy losing at life dickhead
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Good thread Carp. ^^^^You just pulled the biggest ni**er on NIS out of the woodwork.

Noted anti-racist Technologist calling people nigger - yet too cowardly to actually write it out. Duly noted.
Jump to Top