User Controls

Fona 8-11-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Hi. How are you guys?
    I got fog brain.
    Technologist victim of incest
    You’re getting a late start on your daily thread.

I’ve been anxiously awaiting it😝
    Im going to look at a house this afternoon!
    Im excited and hope it is the one.
    We are quickly running out of time.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    How are you going to afford renting a house when you can barely afford to live in your apartment as is
    Originally posted by cigreting How are you going to afford renting a house when you can barely afford to live in your apartment as is

Compound intrest
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting How are you going to afford renting a house when you can barely afford to live in your apartment as is

It's none of your business you sexual pervert, why do you keep asking about other peoples finances all the time, have a little bit of decorum.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It's none of your business you sexual pervert, why do you keep asking about other peoples finances all the time, have a little bit of decorum.

Because he's a fucking retard

People say fonaplats isn't the brightest bulb in the box but then you see people like grills in cigreting and suddenly fonaplats looks like a genius
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because he's a fucking retard

People say fonaplats isn't the brightest bulb in the box but then you see people like grills in cigreting and suddenly fonaplats looks like a genius

dont forget hdl.. glad he's been gone. imagine cucking yourself that hard, its self cancel culture at its finest. and all he had to do was just be nice.
    Yeah that guy is a class A retard and his kid looks like it has down syndrome
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because he's a fucking retard

amm not ann retad u fagat
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It's none of your business you sexual pervert, why do you keep asking about other peoples finances all the time, have a little bit of decorum.

a rapist calling me a sexual pervert 😂
    Look up houses in East Dayton.
    They are cheaper than a used car.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Look up houses in East Dayton.
    They are cheaper than a used car.

Theres a shit ton more expense than just buying or renting a house, i hope youve done your homework with ur gram

Well it was a dump.
    The lady talked it up but as i was doing my inspection i felt floor boards breaking under my feet so i went down to the basement where i saw termites eating away at the floor.
    While down there i noticed the return for the heater was not hooked up correctly.
    They replaced all the windows with some cheap ass ones that are too small to fit an ac unit in.
    And there was no doors in the house except one half broken slider for the bathroom which had a bathtub but it wasnt even big enough to drown a midget in.
    I went looking around the yard and one entire side had the siding falling off. It was all rotten and had holes big enough that i could crawl into.
    Also they hung a suspended ceiling and blocked off any attic access.
    Oh and they didnt feel like fixing a hole in the kitchen ceiling so they just screwed the lid to a big rubber maid container over it and painted it to match.

Anyways, we wont be living there.
    I can get the electricity turned on to a bando if I wanted to live in a bando.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Sounds like a fixer-upper.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Hi Fona,

Level 3 lockdown in my city again. They found a few cases of community transition. So basically - work from home if you can, no restaurants but takeaways ("take out" is fine, don't travel, don't visit.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Sounds like a fixer-upper.

The lady showing it was like "you can probably fix all this stuff" and I replied "yes, but this is your stuff to fix not mine".
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Came home and tried to check my rent on my current landlord's website and it says they are permanently closed.
    I have no fuckin idea what that means for Chell and I living in defunct land.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I can get the electricity turned on to a bando if I wanted to live in a bando.

We kind of live in one now...
    Fuck me.
    I think my kitty hit puberty.
    She is acting all strange looking for dick.
Jump to Top