User Controls

what would you guys seirously do...

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    if you were alone in a bar and some young agressive men came in and one of them kept shadow boxing the baxk of your head when you were turned away and you could see it in the mirror. star trek?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    suk his dik
    WellHung Black Hole
    i would fuck your filthy whore of a mother.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I would bite them. You should bite them. A man i knew in jail names Soja said life is like prison u have to go for the juggler when someone threatesen ur manhood

He was very wise i think ot was the? truth
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    or how bout jsut kick em in the nuts in fromt of his homies than laugh like a villain and quickly escape? I think thats what I do if I ever get in such a situarion again.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Id turn around and tell him to fuck off
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My parents would turn around and tell him to fuck off
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Wariat or how bout jsut kick em in the nuts in fromt of his homies than laugh like a villain and quickly escape? I think thats what I do if I ever get in such a situarion again.

Touching any part of ur body to a mans dick is gay unless ur in a Street Fight in hich case its no olds bared
    Octavian motherfucker
    Answer 3: get deported for noncing.
Jump to Top