User Controls

Did BLM run out of bananas?

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Seems like the BLM chimpout fizzled out or is it just my perception.

Your thoughts on the matter?
    It had to end eventually, what did you think was gonna happen they were gonna revolt against whitey and turn the world into a real life planet of the apes? Come on son
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    The status quo has been altered by this and will continue to be altered.

Don't delude yourself into thinking things were the way the were before, they aren't.

After all the white statues are gone, it's pretty clear what happens next.
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Afreaka at its best

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Afreaka at its best

Where was that? I could not make out the language at all, maybe a French creole...

Also, if Chimps ever learn to use guns effectively we are all fucked. Jamie pull up that picture of a shaved chimpanzee shooting a rocket propelled grenade.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by rabbitweed After all the white statues are gone, it's pretty clear what happens next.

No it’s not clear, please tell us in America what is going to happen next. We look to foreigners to tell us what’s real.
    Originally posted by Technologist No it’s not clear, please tell us in America what is going to happen next. We look to foreigners to tell us what’s real.

There were BLM protests all over the world, including here.

The US isn't an isolationist culture communicating with the rest of the world via telegrams and mail.

I don't know why I keep having to repeatedly explain this to you.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed There were BLM protests all over the world, including here.

Oh, really? 😂

I don’t care what you think you know. You weren’t born and raised here. You don’t have a clue what it’s like to live here. You can only surmise from what you read.
    How dumb do you have to be in 2020 to not realize we live in a completely globalized world? And espouse that belief to someone in another country who speaks the same language as you on the world wide web?
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist Oh, really? 😂

I don’t care what you think you know. You weren’t born and raised here. You don’t have a clue what it’s like to live here. You can only surmise from what you read.

Tech is at the centre of the action.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Where was that? I could not make out the language at all, maybe a French creole…

If that’s the video I think it is, it’s edited from a commercial for potato chips or soda or some shit
    WellHung Black Hole
    did ur mom run out of nigger cock to suck?
    Originally posted by rabbitweed How dumb do you have to be in 2020 to not realize we live in a completely globalized world? And espouse that belief to someone in another country who speaks the same language as you on the world wide web?

Completely globalized, really? You might wanna tell that to the “shithole” countries.

I don’t care if you walk talk and act like an American. I don’t care if you protest like an American, the deep seeded issues we have here, are not there. Keep trying though.

And you never answered my question:

Originally posted by Technologist No it’s not clear, please tell us in America what is going to happen next. We look to foreigners to tell us what’s real.
    I don’t see why globalization is a bad thing, I certainly don’t wanna go back to living in the god damn Stone Age
    BLM protests are copied EXACTLY in Europe, with statues of whitey being toppled, despite those countries having completely different histories and (until recently) culture than the united states.

Technologist sees this, and still can't figure it out.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed BLM protests are copied EXACTLY in Europe, with statues of whitey being toppled, despite those countries having completely different histories and (until recently) culture than the united states.

Only in the parts of Europe that watch lots of Netflix.

American power is mostly soft power
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Only in the parts of Europe that watch lots of Netflix.

American power is mostly soft power

English is the vector of the american communist virus
    Originally posted by rabbitweed BLM protests are copied EXACTLY in Europe, with statues of whitey being toppled, despite those countries having completely different histories and (until recently) culture than the united states.

Ok, of course you know it all.😂😂😂😂
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    It did fizzle out, I actually forgot about it because of all this new shit going on

And I’m down to my last banana
Jump to Top