User Controls

Do you kids wanna buy some drugs?

I have made some world famous triangle hash. This is some high quality bubble bag hash made in my bathtub from an Indica strain called "OG Kimochi". The last time world famous triangle hash was produced was four years ago. Buy it now with bitcoin! $20USD/gram
    FE only

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man I made this.

here is the product
    street_carp African Astronaut
    That looks like bong sludge.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I thought there was gonna be drugs, not hashish. I'm disappoint.

😪
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I was told to say no to drugs.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I was told to say no to drugs.

They didn't say not to do drugs, just to say no to them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    drugs:
    me: "say no to drugs"

drugs:
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    We don't "just say no," we're too busy saying "YEAH!"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    one time i was telling drugs no but they akshyually thought i had said yes to drugs

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    No tek?
    Originally posted by Obbe We don't "just say no," we're too busy saying "YEAH!"

I say "Yeah, no" to drugs and then get high. They can't say I didn't say no.

Originally posted by Nil No tek?

last time I took it I was hearing Obbe and §m£ÂgØL talk in voice chat on minecraft for hours and I was the only person online and that game doesn't even have voice chat but the entire time I kept taking the headphones off because they wouldn't shut up
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Sorry, I don't do drugs, or drink for that matter. I was merely asking you for direction to the library.
    This hash triangle always points to your true desire

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Obbe We don't "just say no," we're too busy saying "YEAH!"

lol jeezy quote

Man you've been tugging at my heartstrings lately. I can't believe I used to hate you, mostly for living in a less socioeconomically depressed part of the country and always asking questions
    The question is, what is the question?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Sudo lol jeezy quote

Man you've been tugging at my heartstrings lately. I can't believe I used to hate you, mostly for living in a less socioeconomically depressed part of the country and always asking questions

Life goes on.
Jump to Top