STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    obviously itll be someone with an afro
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I wish it was shillary. Trump 2.0.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    No right wing heart attacks yet?

lol
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Choosing Clinton as his running mate would make a nice early Christmas present for Trump, America, and the rest of the heathen planet.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    kamala harryballs
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    If he doesn't pick a flaming leftist black woman he will be toast.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Shouldn't all these oldsters be cocooning?
    I hope he wins so I can make lewd photoshops and call him a rapist pedophile senile old fucking retard piece of shit every day he's in office and spam it in all your politics threads just like you people never shut the fuck about Trump for the past 4 years and never let us enjoy it for even a moment.

LOL

LOL!

LOL RAPE!!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kek "fondling fathers"
    Kev Space Nigga
    If he did that then two rapists would basically be running america.

Freaky.
    $100 on kamala
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by POLECAT

You would never live to spend it.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    saw a theory today that Biden's campaign intentionally leaked that Kamala would be his VP pick so that they could guage whether they should actually go ahead with it or find someone else.

makes sense, but it's also possible they're just that sloppy
    Originally posted by aldra saw a theory today that Biden's campaign intentionally leaked that Kamala would be his VP pick so that they could guage whether they should actually go ahead with it or find someone else.

makes sense, but it's also possible they're just that sloppy

That theory sounds like a construct designed to hide sloppy.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Lolz every candidate in every presidential election puts out a short list of vp candidates to gauge public reaction.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lolz every candidate in every presidential election puts out a short list of vp candidates to gauge public reaction.

Essential liberties
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lolz every candidate in every presidential election puts out a short list of vp candidates to gauge public reaction.

this one was a bit different, in this case a website (politico I think) published a story that Kamala had officially been selected, but it went down a few hours later
Jump to Top