User Controls

Are You Going To Sturgis?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    250,000 aging drunken bikers are expected in Sturgis this week. Is this the definition of a clusterfuck at this time with the pandemic raging? I see a quarter million people going back home to their respective cities to infect strangers, friends, loved ones and co-workers.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Why have you singled out this one event for shitting on?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Why is this even allowed?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Why have you singled out this one event for shitting on?

Because it is timely.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Why is this even allowed?

If they had cancelled it they would still show up.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by stl1 250,000 aging drunken bikers are expected in Sturgis this week. Is this the definition of a clusterfuck at this time with the pandemic raging? I see a quarter million people going back home to their respective cities to infect strangers, friends, loved ones and co-workers.

nah i just think you're being stupid / having a false outrage because you're a huge geezer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Bite me.
    Originally posted by stl1 Bite me.

I'm sure you'd like that but its not going to happen.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Actually, I'd be afraid of getting some sort of nasty incurable disease from that dirty mouth of yours.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    If they banned it they could just rebrand it as a "protest" and it'd suddenly be allowed.
    Originally posted by stl1 Actually, I'd be afraid of getting some sort of nasty incurable disease from that dirty mouth of yours.

Your mouth already is diseased thats why you wear dentures, you should probably clean them.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Nope. Originals.

Why don't you go force yourself on yet another woman?
    I'll probably go, chrome and tassles are virus resistant . And my rhineharts will keep me safe
    Originally posted by stl1 Nope. Originals.

Why don't you go force yourself on yet another woman?

Not a nice try skool, that's all you got?
    those arent bikes.

theyre anal stimulation machines.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I'll probably go, chrome and tassles are virus resistant . And my rhineharts will keep me safe

You're like the quintessential redbone.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Not a nice try skool, that's all you got?

Yeah, until Tech arrives.

And that was more effort than you're worth.
    Originally posted by stl1 Yeah, until Tech arrives.

And that was more effort than you're worth.

Don't get your panties in wad, and tech is an idiot. Its not my fault you put in the effort, I hope you have a good day, skool.
Jump to Top