User Controls

Fona 8-8-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Good morning everyone.
    Today im going to run errands with Chell and go view an apartment.
    After that I just plan on relaxing all afternoon.

How are you? And what's on your agenda for today?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Today's lunch special is a prime rib sandwich at my local bar. Think I will partake and have a few heinekins.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Today's lunch special is a prime rib sandwich at my local bar. Think I will partake and have a few heinekins.

Are you going to cry before or after you go?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Eating weed
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Are you going to cry before or after you go?

Looks like little arnold is on the warpath yet again.. better mind your p's and q's today, gonts.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Im banned from Jumpchat cuz Gee is too old and out of touch with reality.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Im banned from Jumpchat cuz Gee is too old and out of touch with reality.

g's pretty chill and not nearly as old as your gf, but ill unban you, chicken.
    I never mind my q's and it has always worked out for me. I always mind my p tho

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I never mind my q's and it has always worked out for me. I always mind my p tho

playa playa pimpin' it man! Get it boy! Get It!

Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Im banned from Jumpchat cuz Gee is too old and out of touch with reality.

what happened to jumpinchat i was on there the other night it was just a bunch of weridos and a guy with a horse mask
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood what happened to jumpinchat i was on there the other night it was just a bunch of weridos and a guy with a horse mask

lol what?

https://jumpin.chat/jumpbltc
    Maybe I was in the wrong room
    Chell and I are leaving in a few minutes to go look at what might possibly end up being our new live, laugh, love home.
    After that I have to drop her off tanning while I go run and pick up my Protonix.
    Then we are going to go to Kroger and earn some fuel points buying groceries.

I hope with all my heart the entire rest of the day will involve nothing but Minecraft and marijuana.
    i need shulkers
    We are back home.
    The apartment we went to see was smaller than where we are now.
    It looked like a nice area but they just cut what should have been a duplex into 4 units and there was no washer/dryer hookup. One of the walls was just plywood.
    And I just dont think it would be an "upgrade".

Anyways we got another to go see tomorrow.
    Hopefully it will be a bit better.
    I got nuts and bolts.

Anyone wanna play mc?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats We are back home.
    The apartment we went to see was smaller than where we are now.
    It looked like a nice area but they just cut what should have been a duplex into 4 units and there was no washer/dryer hookup. One of the walls was just plywood.
    And I just dont think it would be an "upgrade".

Anyways we got another to go see tomorrow.
    Hopefully it will be a bit better.

Crying before and after, I don't get it.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Codeine and alcohol is nice.
    Heineken taste like shit.
    They use to sell mini kegs of that crap at the store and I always wound up feeling more sick than drunk off that shit.
    Honestly all alcohol taste like absolute shit except for King Cobra Malt Liquor, Paramount Vodka and Old Crow Whiskey.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You can't afford heinekin so you say it tastes like shit. Malt liquor? Nigga please.
Jump to Top