User Controls

Letter to American citizens from ODNI

Technologist victim of incest
    https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/item/2139-statement-by-ncsc-director-william-evanina-election-threat-update-for-the-american-public

Well it’s down to the last 3 months, and there will be attempts at meddling in elections, which are already happening.

The Russians are stepping up a smear campaign on Biden. To all you Russia lovers, I know you’ll laugh and joke that it’s not happening, but that’s your thoughts. I believe our intelligence agencies, not some alt right nuts.

So all ya’ll’s bullshit propaganda will not be believed without a strong source; and even then.......who knows?

Happy Election Time😁
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    So 2 of the three powers mentioned are attempting to undermine Trump?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    You have no right to say anything at all about Spectral believing crazy shit.
    Originally posted by CASPER So 2 of the three powers mentioned are attempting to undermine Trump?

Looks that way.
    The only people who hate Biden are Russians!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol

you didn't believe them when they said Trump hadn't been briefed of that 'Russian bounties' nonsense, what's changed?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Resist Chinese and Iranian efforts to undermine Trump!
    Originally posted by aldra lol

you didn't believe them when they said Trump hadn't been briefed of that 'Russian bounties' nonsense, what's changed?

Not all of them said he hadn’t, so that’s totally debatable. Many said it did cross his desk😁

https://www.businessinsider.com/timeline-russian-bounties-us-troops-intelligence-trump-briefing-2020-6?amp

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/04/887239260/experts-say-intel-should-have-reached-trump-on-russian-bounty-program

Totally devateable. And why did Pompeo warn the Russians against these bounties? Hmmmm?

Go Kremlinbro👍🏻
    Originally posted by Technologist https://www.businessinsider.com/timeline-russian-bounties-us-troops-intelligence-trump-briefing-2020-6?amp

> no sources

Originally posted by Technologist https://www.npr.org/2020/07/04/887239260/experts-say-intel-should-have-reached-trump-on-russian-bounty-program

> no sources

Whereas the ODNI made an official statement, effectively staking the agency's reputation on it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra > no sources

> no sources

Whereas the ODNI made an official statement, effectively staking the agency's reputation on it.

Where’s that at? I’d be interested to see it. That is very debatable, and if you believe anything trump says, you’re being fooled.
    Is that even his real name? DRUMPF
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Is that even his real name? DRUMPF

ADOLPH DRUMPF. The small-handed fuehrer of AmeriKKKa
    LOL xDD

Originally posted by Technologist Where’s that at? I’d be interested to see it. That is very debatable, and if you believe anything trump says, you’re being fooled.

And if you don’t think trumpy pants doesn’t pressure his cabinet, you’d be wrong.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist And if you don’t think trumpy pants doesn’t pressure his cabinet, you’d be wrong.

Source?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Source?

Oh yes, I’m so able to get involved in his back room deals.

GTFO, you don’t live here. You can only read articles.
    Originally posted by Technologist Oh yes, I’m so able to get involved in his back room deals.

GTFO, you don’t live here. You can only read articles.

And what can you do?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting And what can you do?

give children cancer with a death ray
    Originally posted by Technologist https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/item/2139-statement-by-ncsc-director-william-evanina-election-threat-update-for-the-american-public

Well it’s down to the last 3 months, and there will be attempts at meddling in elections, which are already happening.

The Russians are stepping up a smear campaign on Biden. To all you Russia lovers, I know you’ll laugh and joke that it’s not happening, but that’s your thoughts. I believe our intelligence agencies, not some alt right nuts.

So all ya’ll’s bullshit propaganda will not be believed without a strong source; and even then…….who knows?

Happy Election Time😁

translation : our democracy is so fragile that any country thatbhas some mastery of english can meddle with it and achieve results.

apparently all americans have the iq of a child and can be manipulated into doing things that they cant give consemt.

yet.

So the powers that be are scaring all the old people with the classic evil Russian boogeyman, and the elderly eat it up.

Not a surprise, really. In Russia its also the old people who eat up anything the media tells them.
Jump to Top