User Controls

What do you think Mr. Rogers would say about 2020?

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    and where is that fat ass Micheal Moore?
    Wasn't he gay
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    He would say, "Boys and girls, we aren't in Kansas anymore."
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Wasn't he gay

No, didn’t you see that movie about his life?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    He would say that OP is an idiot
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

In times of stress, the best thing we can do for each other is to listen with our ears and our hearts and to be assured that our questions are just as important as our answers.

Often out of periods of losing come the greatest strivings toward a new winning streak.

Some days, doing 'the best we can' may still fall short of what we would like to be able to do, but life isn't perfect on any front-and doing what we can with what we have is the most we should expect of ourselves or anyone else.

The only thing evil can't stand is forgiveness.

Forgiveness is a strange thing. It can sometimes be easier to forgive our enemies than our friends. It can be hardest of all to forgive people we love. Like all of life's important coping skills, the ability to forgive and the capacity to let go of resentments most likely take root very early in our lives.

Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're 'equally infinite.' Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.

Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist No, didn’t you see that movie about his life?

The one with Tom Hanks?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The one with Tom Hanks?

Mr. Rogers was in Veitnam?
    Wasn't he? I thought that's why he started the show was after color TV became popular after vietnam happened so he had the idea to broadcast kids shows instead of war reporting or whatever
    Barbecued a bunch of gooks with a flamethrower for 10 years and then decided to open up a kids show.
    Just a man serving his country
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Just a man serving his country

Barbecuing people alive by the hundreds is serving your country??
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Obbe When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

In times of stress, the best thing we can do for each other is to listen with our ears and our hearts and to be assured that our questions are just as important as our answers.

Often out of periods of losing come the greatest strivings toward a new winning streak.

Some days, doing 'the best we can' may still fall short of what we would like to be able to do, but life isn't perfect on any front-and doing what we can with what we have is the most we should expect of ourselves or anyone else.

The only thing evil can't stand is forgiveness.

Forgiveness is a strange thing. It can sometimes be easier to forgive our enemies than our friends. It can be hardest of all to forgive people we love. Like all of life's important coping skills, the ability to forgive and the capacity to let go of resentments most likely take root very early in our lives.

Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're 'equally infinite.' Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.

Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.

what a great post. You cant possibly have written it. If you did I feel like sending you money for it
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Sudo what a great post. You cant possibly have written it. If you did I feel like sending you money for it

It's a string of Mr.Rogers quotes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Almost everyone from the past would be incredibly disappointed with society in 2020.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Almost everyone from the past would be incredibly disappointed with society in 2020.

They'd take one look at Tech and Larry and probably kill themselves, right there and then.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They'd take one look at Tech and Larry and probably kill themselves, right there and then.

Why are you still here then?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    He'd probably laugh at Trump walking out on his press conference like a lying ass bitch yesterday after being fact checked on his claim he got the veterens choice program passed
    Originally posted by street_carp Why are you still here then?

Because Larry and Tech don't scare me.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Because Larry and Tech don't scare me.

What about reptilians?
Jump to Top