User Controls

Are we getting spammed by bots?

Lanny, I am seeing quite a few strange new usernames posting bogus random word diarrheas with hyperlinks to what appears to be sale sites, I haven't clicked though cause Im afraid they might be leading to virus or some other malware. Can you please inform and do something about that?
    Just a little bit. Want me to amp up the volume?
    Yes it's quite a few users trying to be PI rat bitches making people click dumb shit and use your computer to do nasty things. It's dumb and so is this entire website.

There are
    100,000!!!
    Fake spam accounts. They are using this place as a testing ground for their shitty hacking software.
    Fork me hard, baby.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    There are some spam bots that will make an advertising thread a couple of times a day. I usually delete them.

I should probably put a captcha on the registration and set up IP bans but so far the rate has been low enough that it's not to hard to delete them by hand now and then.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    aw shit, this is worse than I thought.

Guess now's the time
    A captcha?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Not on posts, just on signup
    I don't even think you should do anything about it, what harm is it really?.

What do you mean by its worse than you thought?.

It's like a murder mystery on a space station, the culprit is in the room.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    We should build our own bots to do battle with them and have an epic robot war.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blackbird We should build our own bots to do battle with them and have an epic robot war.

1,0000,0000.000 botooootosookk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AFJ Houston
    Originally posted by Anal Scratch Hemorrage Lanny, I am seeing bogus random word diarrheas

Ah, yes... Bling's posts.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Notice how when I call them out it ramps up.
    Notice how when I point out that I'm pointing it out and it ramps up
    On purpose.
    Want a flood of Biblical proportions?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    OK Lanny you can add that captcha whenever you want. Jesus fuck.
    Why's it only hb?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Actor Why's it only hb?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by blackbird We should build our own bots to do battle with them and have an epic robot war.

This is possible.
Jump to Top