User Controls

Tapering off

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I've been having 3 cups of coffee recently. 3 coffees, that's insane. Way too many peaks and troughs of energy during the day, I was getting way more work done when I was drinking less.

This weekend I am going to do 1 coffee in the morning and one tea after lunch. Try and reset myself. It's going to suck, but I hope the withdrawals aren't too bad.

Wish me luck junkies.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Why though?
    Because I am less productive drinking a lot of coffee.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Brain fog?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I never drink coffee.

Never have energy problems either.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Brain fog?

Yeap. Plus that "false productivity" you get where you just do a bunch of work that seems like a great idea but is kinda not that great afterwards.

I'm self-employed now soy. Need to be in top notch coding shape.
    Originally posted by Obbe I never drink coffee.

These are the benefits of a clean lifestyle. Any tips?
    Originally posted by rabbitweed These are the benefits of a clean lifestyle. Any tips?

Don't drink coffee, it's easy.
    Originally posted by Obbe Don't drink coffee, it's easy.

I'll quit coffee completely if you quit marijuana.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I'll quit coffee completely if you quit marijuana.

I'm not interested in quitting marijuana.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    DUUUUuuUuUUUDE i had so much beer last night i had a baaad hang-under today i was like FUCKING SHIT, BRAWWWW. aH WELL ive been thru so much trauma this year so I just need to chill down, im probably gonna cut back but it's time to get nautical right now
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Caffeine can be tough to quit
    Technologist victim of incest
    I was a Diet Coke addict for many years. At my worst I used to drink almost a 12 pack a day. The last 10 yrs or so I went down to 6 a day. Summer 2019, I was off work due to surgery. I went down by one a week till I got to 2 a day. Had a headache just one day. Now I get up, have 2 diet cokes to kick me in the pants, then copious amounts of water the rest of the day.

I’m the type of person who always has something to drink nearby.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist I was a Diet Niggrjizz addict for many years. At my worst I used to drink almost a 12 pack of Niggrjizz a day. The last 10 yrs or so I went down to 6 a day. Summer 2019, I was off work due blown out butthole surgery. I went down by one niggrdick a week till I got to 2 a day. Had a headache just one day. Now I get up, have 2 diet cokes to kick me in the pants, then copious amounts of Niggrjizz the rest of the day.

I’m the type of person who always has niggrjizz to drink nearby.

Uhhhuh
    When I lived with my mom she would make a pot of coffee, have one cup and leave the rest for me. Then I would finish it and make a pot of coffee and drink it myself. Then she would get home and study and put on another pot and only have 1 or 2 cups and I drink the rest.

This is why I buy coffee because I just get one instead of making multiple pots. I abuse caffeine, I can't help myself. I love the jittering and sweating twitchy feeling.

Originally posted by Obbe I never drink coffee.

I wouldn't say I have an energy problem. I just enjoy stimulants and they make me go... EVEN FASTER!!!
    Guys it's not going that well. 5pm rolled around and I am wrecked, just lazing around in a fog.

Need some crack to take the edge off.
    Kev Space Nigga
    rabbitdweeb, if coffee is your only vice, keep it. i would hate to see you become like the rest of us.
    Taper on
    I find real coffee doesn't cause as much brainfog as instant does.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I find real coffee doesn't cause as much brainfog as instant does.

Screw you maaaan, I'm going clean.
Jump to Top