2020-08-06 at 7:44 PM UTC
Confidential and Proprietaryhttps://t.me/exconfidential/590
#Intel exconfidential Lake Platform ;)
This is the first 20gb release in a series of large Intel leaks.
Most of the things here have NOT been published ANYWHERE before and are classified as confidential, under NDA or Intel Restricted Secret. They were given to me by an Anonymous Source who breached them earlier this Year, more details about this will be published soon.
Some of the contents of this first release:
- Intel ME Bringup guides + (flash) tooling + samples for various platforms
- Kabylake (Purley Platform) BIOS Reference Code and Sample Code + Initialization code (some of it as exported git repos with full history)
- Intel CEFDK (Consumer Electronics Firmware Development Kit (Bootloader stuff)) SOURCES
- Silicon / FSP source code packages for various platforms
- Various Intel Development and Debugging Tools
- Simics Simulation for Rocket Lake S and potentially other platforms
- Various roadmaps and other documents
- Binaries for Camera drivers Intel made for SpaceX
- Schematics, Docs, Tools + Firmware for the unreleased Tiger Lake platform
- (very horrible) Kabylake FDK training videos
- Intel Trace Hub + decoder files for various Intel ME versions
- Elkhart Lake Silicon Reference and Platform Sample Code
- Some Verilog stuff for various Xeon Platforms, unsure what it is exactly.
- Debug BIOS/TXE builds for various Platforms
- Bootguard SDK (encrypted zip)
- Intel Snowridge / Snowfish Process Simulator ADK
- Various schematics
- Intel Marketing Material Templates (InDesign)
- Lots of other things
Make sure to archive/mirror this, as I doubt the original Mega link will survive for long. (Torrent coming soon hopefully)
The following users say it would be alright if the author of this
post didn't die in a fire!
2020-08-10 at 1:31 PM UTC
20gb? so this is an ssd not a cpu?
2020-08-24 at 5:48 PM UTC
Haven't been following cyber news, did you check out the data dump? Been getting more into firmware stuff lately, UEFI to be more specific. But that's only because i've been in contact with a very talented exploit dev that's been doing some UEFI work recently. I got some of the stuff he was working on and researching and it was very impressive.
Anyway i'm rambling, i'm high. My question is, this dump legit?