User Controls

dis is how you stay alive

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I save those feelings for the ones that do me dirty irregardless of the color of there skin,, I'll say nigger but only because I believe the word has been given to much power and it needs to be used by every person in our great country every day,, I garontee in 9 years no one will give a shit about the word,, it should be mandatory
    sounds like you were actin like the nigglet in that situation,, they are usually the ones repeating and talking/ yelling over the other
    bump
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    He should jumped our and ran at them with a knife. Things would worked out much better for him.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The best way to stay alive is to listen to Dr. Fauci and ignore Liar-In-Chief Trump.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by stl1 The best way to stay alive is to listen to Dr. Fauci and ignore Liar-In-Chief Trump.

So you are that guy that brings Trump into every conversation that has nothing to do with him.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    All you ever see from the above two posters is far right wing garbage.

Skunk and his Queer videos.

Shlomo the Homo had every single thread listed on the first page of political threads with the exception of one thread that I made.
    Originally posted by stl1 All you ever see from the above two posters is far right wing garbage.

Shlomo the Homo had every single thread listed on the first page of political threads with the exception of one thread that I made.

How mad, on a scale of 1 to 10, did that make you?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by stl1 The best way to stay alive is to listen to Dr. Fauci and ignore Liar-In-Chief Trump.

Do you have wet dreams about Dr. Fauci and Adam Schiff?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Do you have wet dreams about Dr. Fauci and Adam Schiff?

So you mean does he have a fantasy about pencil neck and Fauci doing it?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Almost 200,000 dead...so far.
    Originally posted by stl1 Almost 200,000 dead…so far.

Bullshit. That number is more fake than a $3 bill.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker How mad, on a scale of 1 to 10, did that make you?

It just pointed out to everyone on here what a nutter you are.
    Notice how at first these quacks were hysterical over their fake death count, but now they're hitting us over the head with case numbers. The death count is apparently now old news. Imagine if we had used taxpayer dollars and public resources to report on each and every person who got sick with the flu in the previous years.

"Hey, people! Somebody got the flu yesterday, but they're fine now! We just wanted to let you know!"
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by stl1 All you ever see from the above two posters is far right wing garbage.

Who cares doesn't mean you need to derail every single thread you post in idiot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    "Bite me!" as the lovely Tech would say, man who forces himself on women.
    Biting is a degenerates fetish. Girls that bite need to be raped
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by stl1 "Bite me!" as the lovely Tech would say, man who forces himself on women.

Okay sixty year old guy with the mentality of a child
Jump to Top