User Controls

in poland you cant be charged for assault

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    unless three people wre involved. and the masimum is three yrs. Accoridng to the wikipdia articles on the two different assault charges (both carry max three yrs) one is where e eryone is righting one another in a three man meelee or two on one and another is when someone is betwing someone with at least one other person. the only type of wssault for a one on one like me and kevin markley and me and raphael luciano is called naruszenie ciala or touching someones body against their will and this carries only s penalty of up to a year:
    https://pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruszenie_nietykalno%C5%9Bci_cielesnej

here are the actual up to three yr penalty assaults explained:
    https://pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pobicie
    https://pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%B3jka

However they appewr to have some enhancements if a knife or gun was used or someone was injured but it doesnt explain if these enhancements would go beyond the three yr mark or only help to add it up to the three yr mark by a judge.
    so basicslly if i got into it with a bum or some trahs person and hit him and fled then some wannabe western or american good citizen or trash who wanted to be involved or insert himself into the situation the cslifornia and americanw ay instead of minding his husiness not knowing the situation or how it started wanted to pull a luciano on me i could choke him out as well or mace him as long as both were not involved at the same time. some tourist i mean if they wanted to feel importwnt or not mind their business. thats the only thing that really worried me about twking care of that barman who ripped me off and thst gypsy who twkes advantage of old people and others and intimdiwtes people for money of free religious pictures he picks up at like a church. the heroin skinny addict looking with swallow face and dead eyes fuck i mean. i hate some junkies so much.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Good deal. Go beat up everyone you see and let me know how it works out for ya.πŸ‘πŸ»
    i also carry mace in case i start losing or get out umbered so it should work ok for me.
    and no i dont beat every perosn i see. im a real nice fuy. but why should i let some dive abr asshole who ripped me off only because he heard i have fsmily in usa let go with no consequences and stand by as this heroin addict looking weirdo stalks people with rleigious pictures and threatens them in tourist districts? i mean how is thwt diff thwn those moroccans or turd worlders in itlwy doing this in agressive ways to tourists
    why should people like this be left off the hook who lie dheat, do drugs, steal rip people off dow cams or threaten or panhandle aggressively?
    especislly if theyre acting like totla bums like raphael luciano where theyre not just doing their thing but trying to turn it on me wnd threaten or intimidste me? why not twke eevery rwphael lucinao like this out?
    Not reading a word your typing.
    I alreayd told you the ukrainian guy wasnt going to stand for grafitti and fought some crazy maske djunky new rme recently so why do I keep putitng up with this? now that I know the laws here I just may go baxk to my ways soon.
    Originally posted by Technologist Not reading a word your typing.

Originally posted by Wariat I alreayd told you

Oops looks like I read 4 words. Can’t help but notice the first sentence.πŸ˜‚
    Originally posted by Wariat unless three people wre involved.

Rendering the title of this thread inaccurate.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    if u start loosin a fight just grab their coq n start sukn it u faget
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat i also carry mace in case i start losing or get out umbered so it should work ok for me.

dude you're a pussy, mace is chemical warfare, thats some bitch shit below the belt kinda stuff. I'm reporting you to the Geneva convention, I have your name and I will do it. Mace is for women, I dumped out my gf's purse one night when she was acting crazy and saw mace and I just tossed out the window, no way am I going to get mace, cause she would find a reason to do it.
    so you might as well call cops pussies and bounders because they all use it. its useful tog et rid of some bitch like american tourist or anglo saxon tyring to be info,fed and call cops on a situation they are not aprt of enst time theyll mind their own busines.s nest time someone like raphael luciano wouldnt have even the one fske witness he gave drug money to make a false statement who didnt evens ee the beginning of the fight.
    go and tell thwt to black or white trash bouncers at an irish pub thwt theyre pussies for using wnd carrying it lol.
    Octavian motherfucker
    AUTISM!
    Originally posted by Wariat go and tell thwt to black or white trash bouncers at an irish pub thwt theyre pussies for using wnd carrying it lol.

You've never been in a real Irish pub.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by cigreting if u start loosin a fight just grab their coq n start sukn it u faget

I'm sure you would know all about this.

I heard your cellmate said you were the best he'd ever had.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by stl1 I'm sure you would know all about this.

I heard your cellmate said you were the best he'd ever had.

send me ur address il suk u of fagit
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting send me ur address il suk u of fagit

you're a retard
Jump to Top