User Controls

War on lives

Dissociator African Astronaut
    my best friend died because he had to take over the counter substitution for opiates that causes heart to beat in in an abnormal way and if he just had access to some sort of morphine or whatever or decriminalize drugs or you no pain medicine something even benzos he would he would probably still be alive I mean all this over the counter should killing people's f***** up I mean the war on drugs really the war on people way to control people I mean the only reason why spice exists is because of the war on drugs and you know it makes spice illegal make weed legal in when weed is legal everywhere spice is definitely going to go down but I mean that there are people that prefer spice I'm one of them but still the war on drugs war on live side with him because the war on drugs Nixon and I think it was Nixon and Elvis Presley who was a f****** hypocrite my best friend is fuxkng dead
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    sorry your b/f is dead
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Just to be clear- he died because he was a developmentally stunted, narcissistic, spiteful drug addict. Youre also a drug addict. You cant pretend like whooooaaa man if this was portugal and he could get pharmaceutical heroin hed have lived to the ripe old age of 72. The fact that he was unemployable, severely autistic and couldnt afford legitimate drugs is probably the only reason he lived as long as he did. He was a drug dumpster as are most of us. As are you. Dont sully his memory by trying to pretend that he didnt just enjoy getting retarded off keyboard duster and diarrhea pills.

Honestly dude i thought this whole thing would give you some perspective but it sounds like youre just followingin his footsteps. In a minefield when the man in front of you gets blown in two, thats supposed to be how you know where NOT to go. Youre a creative, talented dude. Itd be a shame for you to continue to rot away all for nothing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah it's bullshit.

They say DONT DO THESE DRUGS THEY ARE BAD and then make bundy formulations with sorbitol and all kinds of toxic shit like CCC which kills you if you take a psychoactive dose. They could easily fit a proper dose in one pill or one cap full but then it would be like robocough teetering on the gray market only sold online not OTC in stores.

Because companies can't associate these drugs with getting high because of the kids and retards that die from taking too much aspirin

It's just bullshit how they sell all this legal shit in stores like nutmeg and Imodium or spice at gas stations but it's illegal to have weed and mushrooms. How can you tell a kid not to do drugs when they can take their skateboard and spend pocket money on cough syrup and get HOIGH as fuck
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by CASPER In a minefield when the man in front of you gets blown in two, thats supposed to be how you know where NOT to go. Youre a creative, talented dude. Itd be a shame for you to continue to rot away all for nothing.

actually if you're in a minefield and the guy in front of you sets off a mine that's now a pretty safe place to stand
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CASPER Just to be clear- he died because he was a developmentally stunted, narcissistic, spiteful drug addict. Youre also a drug addict. You cant pretend like whooooaaa man if this was portugal and he could get pharmaceutical heroin hed have lived to the ripe old age of 72. The fact that he was unemployable, severely autistic and couldnt afford legitimate drugs is probably the only reason he lived as long as he did. He was a drug dumpster as are most of us. As are you. Dont sully his memory by trying to pretend that he didnt just enjoy getting retarded off keyboard duster and diarrhea pills.

Honestly dude i thought this whole thing would give you some perspective but it sounds like youre just followingin his footsteps. In a minefield when the man in front of you gets blown in two, thats supposed to be how you know where NOT to go. Youre a creative, talented dude. Itd be a shame for you to continue to rot away all for nothing.

I quit spice I mostly take Klonopin and Xanax daily to get by and sometimes lortabs if my teeth are hurting too bad. I do Justin when I'm really hurting bad and I don't want to commit suicide and I rather get f***** up completely. I have to send some lunch and know what what you do and when to do it he just got f***** up all the time haphazardly
Jump to Top