User Controls

3 ideals.

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Seems like the virus sets the the ideals of the modern west against each other. The Economy. Public Health. Personal Freedom.

Id flesh this out but im drunk. You get mah niggas.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’ll always be on the side of public health. It’s just what I do.

Hi Nilly🙃. Good to see ya posting.
    What till the point where we all have to wear a helmet? Living is risky and our choice.
    Originally posted by Nil What till the point where we all have to wear a helmet? Living is risky and our choice.

Now you’re going overboard with the “helmet remark”,

I believe when others are careless they are selfish, but they’ll find out when it hits them or someone they love. There’s gonna come a time when everyone will have known someone who died from it.

So tell me......is there a number where we draw the line and shut this country down uniformly? Is 150,000 dead ok? 250,000? 500,000? 1,000,000? All these numbers are highly likely over time at the rate we’re going.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    all of those numbers are fine
    If it's 1-2 per capita, there's still 99-98 people left. We'll all be touched, might as well compress the time and state overreach.
    What are they doing exactly to “overreach”?
    You think 1984 style gps tracking will be dialed back after this? I don't.

Mot that it wasnt being utilized before hand, but to drip the veil is a big deal.
    Originally posted by Nil You think 1984 style gps tracking will be dialed back after this? I don't.

Ummm I graduated high school in 1984, but I don’t remember any kind of gps back them. I’m sure they (the feds) had some sort of gps tracking, but nothing like now.

Don’t know about dialing back.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    you should be watching videos
    I meant the book, gawd damn.
    Originally posted by Nil Mot that it wasnt being utilized before hand, but to drip the veil is a big deal.

Majorly confused🤨
    Fucking datehookers
    Originally posted by Nil I meant the book, gawd damn.

Nil,
    I’m sorry, but you speak in a rather cryptic way that I don’t always understand, but I try🤷‍♀️
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
Jump to Top