User Controls

Should child molesters get raped in prison?

  1. #1
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    If a man sexually assaults a kid in public and gets 10 years, should he get raped in prison?

    If a man rapes an onlyfans camwhore, should he get raped in prison?
  2. #2
    not if he/she was aleady mollested as a child.
  3. #3
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Why would a man sexually assault a kid in public that don't make a lick of sense boy.
  4. #4
    WellHung Black Hole
    Only if ur mom fucks ni^ggers.
  5. #5
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't like the idea of 'retributive' justice; even if some fag rapes your kid and you torture him to death it doesn't fix anything long term and doesn't unrape the kid, it's just getting your jollies off in a disturbing sort of way.

    If the crime is serious enough I think it'd be best just to just summarily execute them and wipe them clean from history, removing any trace they'd ever existed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. #6
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra I don't like the idea of 'retributive' justice; even if some fag rapes your kid and you torture him to death it doesn't fix anything long term and doesn't unrape the kid, it's just getting your jollies off in a disturbing sort of way.

    If the crime is serious enough I think it'd be best just to just summarily execute them and wipe them clean from history, removing any trace they'd ever existed

    Damnatio memoriae.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    taking away someone's legacy is probably the most damaging thing you can do to them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra taking away someone's legacy is probably the most damaging thing you can do to them

    A lot of people don't give a rat's ass about legacy... they don't give a flying fuck about what ppl will think of them in the future. Why would you care about what people think of you in the future?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    If that were true people wouldn't have families or work toward anything more than their basest needs and desires
  10. #10
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by WellHung A lot of people don't give a rat's ass about legacy… they don't give a flying fuck about what ppl will think of them in the future. Why would you care about what people think of you in the future?

    Until we can jack right into Elon Musk's matrix(nohomo) it's the only way to live on after death. If a single memory of you or your works still exist, so too will a part of you.
  11. #11
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Until we can jack right into Elon Musk's matrix(nohomo) it's the only way to live on after death. If a single memory of you or your works still exist, so too will a part of you.

    when ppl assert that they know what happens after death, it makes me question their intelligence.
  12. #12
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by WellHung when ppl assert that they know what happens after death, it makes me question their intelligence.

    What have i asserted happens after death?
  13. #13
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Only if ur mom fucks ni^ggers.

    You'll be getting fucked by KKK Bubba in prison while your mammy is suckin my black champ grande twix bar
  14. #14
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    No.

    ChoMos are scum. But that doesn't mean the other people in prison are good people either. They shouldn't get the pleasure of raping others.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BummyMofo If a man sexually assaults a kid in public and gets 10 years, should he get raped in prison?

    If a man rapes an onlyfans camwhore, should he get raped in prison?

    no because thats really gay as shit. chomos actually get reduced sentences because the gubberment likes to protect them but will give mandatory drug sentences to drug addicts instead of giving them mental health services.
  16. #16
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by rabbitweed No.

    ChoMos are scum. But that doesn't mean the other people in prison are good people either. They shouldn't get the pleasure of raping others.

    plus implicitly 'allowing' it opens the Rape Door, before long it won't just be chomos getting raped, it'll be anyone weak which will undermine the idea of 'rehabilitation' altogether.

    ie. kid doing minor sentence for nonviolent crime gets bummed, tries to fight Big Bubba off, gets additional years, additional rapes, can never really reintegrate into society
  17. #17
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra plus implicitly 'allowing' it opens the Rape Door, before long it won't just be chomos getting raped, it'll be anyone weak which will undermine the idea of 'rehabilitation' altogether.

    ie. kid doing minor sentence for nonviolent crime gets bummed, tries to fight Big Bubba off, gets additional years, additional rapes, can never really reintegrate into society

    lol why would the kid get additional rape charges? just don't be a fag and rape people. Most people I've known that have been to prison said the sex is consensual.

    If anything you probably have to be more worried about running up a drug debt and getting your ass kicked in the showers.

    Bubba would stare at me while I was showering but I knew it was just to check what I was about so I'd just stare back at big black bubba and wash my big fucking cock off.

    Men shower with other men naked because they know that they are men and not pussies, if you wear some bullshit shorts to shower in everyone is going to think that you're hiding something.. maybe you have a certain tattoo.. maybe you've had your balls snipped, but no matter what you're going to have to take those wet shorts off to get into your clean dry clothes and everyone is going to point you out for being a pussy
  18. #18
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol why would the kid get additional rape charges?

    lol I meant he'd get additional charges for trying to fight off the rapers because I'm sure it'd escalate from there
  19. #19
    street_carp Tuskegee Airman
    Kick down that rape door and rape the rapists.
  20. #20
    Rape is illegal unless it's prison hurp durp

    People always say OH DAT NONCE GONNA GET RAPED BY BUBBA but irl prisons have nonce wings and PC and rarely do they end up in normal gen pop.

    If you go to da nonce wings they smuggle in phones with cp and have child p lolis on the wall instead of pinup girls.

    Society can just larp and make themselves feel better that these people are being rehabilited though. Nobody wants to actually solve problems like drug addiction or noncery. By the time they get out everyone forgets and moves on until theres a public notice in the paper
Jump to Top