User Controls

My girlfriend doesn’t know she saved my life.

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    WellHung Black Hole
    shut up, douchebag. no one cares.
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by blaster master And now she's fingering ur batty.

u on jump chat chicken?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by blaster master si poppi

It's papi chulo to you bitch.
    Originally posted by Sophie It's papi chulo to you bitch.

just your mouth pendeja
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I promise that she’ll leave you and it’ll be worse. Find a newborn pet or maybe an inanimate object to be your anchor.

cigreting Dark Matter
    shell jump ship when she thinks another guy likes her who has more material possessions and a better job ...the problem is guys like that dont committ so shell try to get back with you after shes rejected...hypergamy my friend
    Originally posted by filtration Before I started speaking to her I was finna BBQ myself. I bought the shit. And she started speaking to me and it stopped
    me suiciding. And my love for her out weighed it. I don’t always show how much I love her but believe me I fucking love her. No homo.

I feel ya lil bromo, my gf's have saved my life, but have broke my heart into pieces. But its so much fun to pick up the pieces.

https://voca.ro/acFU1kCZKoL

It's so kawaii its takes the pain away

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Quit sounding like you was man enough to do it.
    I mean...
    Hell, you're babbling over how a girl saved your life right now.
    Cry me a river.
    Too kawaii to live
    Too sugoi to die

eeee eeeeeeeeeeeee
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Quit sounding like you was man enough to do it.
    I mean…
    Cry me a river.

lol...what a fucking faggot.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by WellHung lol…what a fucking faggot.

Me or OP?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Quit sounding like you was man enough to do it.
    I mean…
    Cry me a river.

hey look lil arnie bromo but we gonts can use a good woman to be behind us, I have been single for 2 years now and looking back on it I honestly would of just done a few things different. I think about her every day. I'm kind of a teenage dick throb, a hopeless romantic that also seeks a filthy whore.

You can have your cake and eat it if you play your cards right, but I always wanted to do things my way, because what other way is there, its hard sometimes being a bad boy with a heart of gold, its the space between my blink and her tear she'll always be near.

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Me or OP?

op. ur a cool cat, BeRee.👍⚘
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hey look lil arnie bromo but we gonts can use a good woman to be behind us, I have been single for 2 years now and looking back on it I honestly would of just done a few things different. I think about her every day. I'm kind of a teenage dick throb, a hopeless romantic that also seeks a filthy whore.

You can have your cake and eat it if you play your cards right, but I always wanted to do things my way, because what other way is there, its hard sometimes being a bad boy with a heart of gold, its the space between my blink and her tear she'll always be near.

junior high dance jam
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    she found and pushed the 'disable depression' button a few inches inside his butthole
Jump to Top