User Controls

Soliciting Fake Surveys to Your Neighbors

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I've been really wanting some pussy and to be honest, I am living in one giant matrix where there is a continuous automation and I mean that everyone is a robot. It is a Reuben, also known as a Roby or a Ruby..They create skimpy robots and try to get you sexual with the children in the neighborhood...like they all wear deflowerment clothing..this black nigger named Cynthia came by on her bicycle with short shorts and later on in the day when I came back from a walk there was like 17 cigarette butts in the alley way..so. I'm also dealing with this offensive projection across the way...I went for a walk at like 3 am and the house across the ways window light flickered and I knew someone was trying to contact me. Later on into the morning and these dumb bitches are trying to communicate back with me and I can tell they're all getting sexual like there was four or so of them upstairs. Her mom wants me to blow on her vagina.

Anyway

I want to walk around and find the pussy in the neighborhood with a fake solicitation of a survey? Thoughts? Ideas?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I did not have sex with the neighborhood kids, they're robots you see, skimpy robots. I'm a robosexual, bigot.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    qouted

Originally posted by mashlehash I've been really wanting some pussy and to be honest, I am living in one giant matrix where there is a continuous automation and I mean that everyone is a robot. It is a Reuben, also known as a Roby or a Ruby..They create skimpy robots and try to get you sexual with the children in the neighborhood…like they all wear deflowerment clothing..this black nigger named Cynthia came by on her bicycle with short shorts and later on in the day when I came back from a walk there was like 17 cigarette butts in the alley way..so. I'm also dealing with this offensive projection across the way…I went for a walk at like 3 am and the house across the ways window light flickered and I knew someone was trying to contact me. Later on into the morning and these dumb bitches are trying to communicate back with me and I can tell they're all getting sexual like there was four or so of them upstairs. Her mom wants me to blow on her vagina.

Anyway

I want to walk around and find the pussy in the neighborhood with a fake solicitation of a survey? Thoughts? Ideas?

Take your meds Mash
    SHAME

cigreting Dark Matter
    wat in d fuk did i just read
    Special's Made.
Jump to Top