User Controls

Fona Fan Mail?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Y'all know where to send it.
    Just saying.

If you guys got post cards or fan mail 😊

Or if you wanna send me a PS2...
    And have one's PI distributed? or ones generous offers disrespected?

lollingtons.
    Ill order you a pizza pm me ur address
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And have one's PI distributed? or ones generous offers disrespected?

lollingtons.

That was revenge.
    I dont do that for fun.
    Its not my thing, not my style.
    Simply MAD like cold war tactics.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Y'all know where to send it.
    Just saying.

If you guys got post cards or fan mail 😊

Or if you wanna send me a PS2…

fuck off faggot you've asked for my address multiple times to send me stuff and never did and just blew me off. The only thing I'll send you is a fag of shit choke on.

you're like the hugest low baller liar ever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He wanted me to send him a PS2 for $15 after I mentioned having a few...I said I would for free if I could find all the hookups etc for one.

When I did a couple of days later I messaged him to say I had one ready for him

Rather than reply with thanks! he replied with "Does it have the stand? Does it have a multitap? can you throw in a dance mat?"

I said "no it's a pS2 with hookups and 1 controller"

He said "send it" (no address no thanks, no nothing)

A week later he messaged me "Did you send it yet? what's the tracking number :/ "

Fucking lol, some peoples kids.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He wanted me to send him a PS2 for $15 after I mentioned having a few…I said I would for free if I could find all the hookups etc for one.

Rather than reply with thanks! he replied with "Does it have the stand? Does it have a multitap? can you throw in a dance mat?"

A week later he messaged me "Did you send it yet? what's the tracking number :/ "

typical Erny bullshit, honestly i think hes kind of related to smell hung because hes fundamnetally afraid to follow through and actually do something he just likes to daydream about it. but some people are just like that - total dreamers. but they cant perform when it comes down to it theyre soft. total softies. but you know one thing about fona is he isnt scared to pick up the fone

and you know what theres nothing wrong with that because it takes all types to make this world spin as my dear old mum would always say back when i was a weeeeeeeelad
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He wanted me to send him a PS2 for $15 after I mentioned having a few…I said I would for free if I could find all the hookups etc for one.

yeah he's like that. he's just like one of those guys that has to be like "hey I got these shorts for only 10 dollars at the black guys garaje sale!" its like um.. okay..

like why can't he just buy his own ps2 and not put everyone through some kind of concluded hassle that goes nowhere?

Several years back I was trying to sell a laptop on craigslist and this girl called me and she was like maybe 2 miles three miles tops from me and she kept going on about how interested she is in it and she will be at my place at this time.. she ends up saying her bf won't wake up so she can't come get it right now but will later.. she ends up textingme saying he stil wont wake up and I said thats fine, I'll just go to your place and she was like I can't do that because he has the money.. and I was like why not wake him up and ask for the money.. and she was just like "oooh i can't do that, but believe me he will get an ear full when he wakes up I promise" and I was like I don't care your faggot boyfriend thanks for wasting my time.
    Originally posted by A College Professor typical Erny bullshit, honestly i think hes kind of related to smell hung because hes fundamnetally afraid to follow through and actually do something he just likes to daydream about it. but some people are just like that - total dreamers. but they cant perform when it comes down to it theyre soft. total softies. but you know one thing about fona is he isnt scared to pick up the fone

and you know what theres nothing wrong with that because it takes all types to make this world spin as my dear old mum would always say back when i was a weeeeeeeelad

i'm not saying you, but it seems like a lot of people from the midwest are total flunkies / pussies. just like i dont if you know that gont reststop but he was telling me how he was going to send a package for me.. and of course it never went through and I called to ask him about it and he pretended like he didn't know who I was and was getting angry at me screaming over the phone asking where I got that number, and I was from you.. man.. we've spoke before..

it was a weird paranoid angry rant about how someone is trying to frame him ect.. lol

the only thing i've ever lied about while being on tek is that I didn't take tek.

some peoples kids.. bitches be triflin..

hey i'd buy a ps2 from you for 15 dollars if you're legit.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hey i'd buy a ps2 from you for 15 dollars if you're legit.

I was going to give it him for free AND PAY THE POSTAGE! to help a poor person out...and that's the thanks you get. SMH.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I was going to give it him for free AND PAY THE POSTAGE! to help a poor person out…and that's the thanks you get. SMH.

weeel will you sell it to me if it works. you can pm or text me 512-9456786
    Oh it's softmodded too with free mcboot so it plays burned games.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby you can pm or text me 512-9456786

Gee thanks...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Oh it's softmodded too with free mcboot so it plays burned games.

Gee thanks…

yw
    i will pay you 16 dollars if you hold it for me , dont sell it to anyone else, and ill call you at odd hours to ask you strange questions about the item. then i will haggle the price down and make sure you hold it for me. and then i have to check with my buddy uncle to make sure he thinks its a good deal. then ill see if sschmell will let me get it. make sure you hold the item for me dont sell it to anyone else i really want it
    Originally posted by A College Professor i will pay you 16 dollars if you hold it for me , dont sell it to anyone else, and ill call you at odd hours to ask you strange questions about the item. then i will haggle the price down and make sure you hold it for me. and then i have to check with my buddy uncle to make sure he thinks its a good deal. then ill see if sschmell will let me get it. make sure you hold the item for me dont sell it to anyone else i really want it

Hey I know I'm a proctor and you're the professor, but I would be willing to pay 16.27 for it
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Hey I know I'm a proctor and you're the professor, but I would be willing to pay 16.27 for it

Well, Proctor.. Fundamentally thats a fair price you are offering to pay Keenan however im basically willing to increase my offer a bit more. I'm willing to pay 17 if he holds it for me
    Originally posted by A College Professor Well, Proctor.. Fundamentally thats a fair price you are offering to pay Keenan however im basically willing to increase my offer a bit more. I'm willing to pay 17 if he holds it for me

Weeeel... pro, that shit wont fly with me, I'm willing to up the ante, not that I know what word means, but I'm will to take your price you're offering and double it!

anyone here notice how francis looks and acts like apricot?
    The PS2 is a fat model, it' works fine but has a strange problem...it sits there for 2 mins after you put a disk in before booting it..once the disk boots though it plays fine without any further delays in accessing the disk.

It's a weird problem I've never seen before, it's not the laser the laser is tested good and correctly adjusted. That's the only reason I haven't sold it though because for the price these things go for it's not worth the hassle of explaining that to potential buyers.

It's a PS2 fat, the power cord, composite outputs, 1 controller, 1 memory card with free mcboot on it and a burned copy of god of war.

(You'd need to buy another memory card as you can't use the free mcboot one for saves, that's being used for the softmod).

If you want it for free PM me your address...I'll be sending it WITHOUT MY ADDRESS ON IT for obvious reasons...

Fona is excluded because he was an ungrateful bitch.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    can i has 4 17.28
Jump to Top