User Controls

Im thinking of becoming a documentwry film maker

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    like going into crazy places around the world and documenting the people, the sites, the ideas all for a new audience. going into places no one will dare.
    WellHung Black Hole
    You think about a whole lot of things, but you never do them. That's because you are complacent and lazy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sitting in the bar looking at mature ladies isn't going to make any of your dreams come true, except the one about banging a mature lady...and you even struggle with that dream.
    im twking a course i just got advertised to me off linkedin about pre and post production right now. got a whole free elewrning month for free just need to buy a good camera.
    Originally posted by Wariat im twking

You're what?? twerking or tweaking?
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Actually you just need to buy a good microphone.

And then buy some talent and ability to focus.
    what is your talent star trek besides sudking tranny eifk and cross dressing? i dont believe in talent its a made up concept by losers who csnt replicate success. i believe in hard work star trek.
    Originally posted by Wariat i dont believe in talent

That's why you fail at everything.
    there is no sudh thing as some supposed talent. everyone is unique in their own ways. talent is just a made up concept by jedis and those to keep the poeers thst be and status quo.
    I could see it now late night on CNN replacing the Anthony Bourdain timeslot. See warioat get into a bar fight and be deported from every country on earth for being a meat head.

The show will start off with you talking about the history of drinking culture and walking around outdoors in the country looking at landmarks and then you say something witty and then you say to the camera "come on you can buy me a beer" so the audience feels like they are there with you.

Then after you have a shot of you being seated and smiling looking at the wall decorations you say what bar or pub you're in and talk about the drinking history and cool stuff they serve and say the food is good.

And then after you have a few drinks you start interviewing people and asking them about the local culture. There's a guy and a girl and you are asking them questions on camera. You ask them if they are together and they say no just friends so you try to hook up with her but anohter Jake hat walks in probbsly a chav like chinatavian and buys her a drink and acts all flirty and she just goes along with it like wtf

So you get more drunk and pick a fight with the dude and get arrested and the final scene is being filmed of you in the drunk tank and you say to the camera "I guess no matter where in the world you are people will always be jerks"

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    number one jedi dondept to keep their sttaus quo and reason rhey make it to the top of the food chain in every countyr they go in financial management banking and loans: talent.
    thats actually not a bad idea.mmake it like the audience is part or the show,
    Originally posted by Wariat there is no sudh thing as some supposed talent.

ok...

"There is some scholarly debate about whether Mozart was four or five years old when he created his first musical compositions, though there is little doubt that Mozart composed his first three pieces of music within a few weeks of each other"
    yesterdya i almsot fried my machook air as it literslly yave me an overhear error and shut off because i have so many dhrome twbs opena t onde and was trying to get adobezii and pirwtes afyer effects to work. it kept giving me the gatekeeper errors so i had to find a eay to turn gatekeeper off. but then it friend on me but apaprently still works as after like threee hrs i could turn it on again.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Wariat what is your talent star trek besides sudking tranny eifk and cross dressing? i dont believe in talent its a made up concept by losers who csnt replicate success. i believe in hard work star trek.

No matter how they work most people are never going be able to sing professionally. You must have the singing talent and then couple it with hard work.
    „ There is some scholarly debate about whether Mozart was four or five years old when he created his first musical compositions, though there is little doubt that Mozart composed his first three pieces of music within a few weeks of each other”

plenty of people including me think mozart is a nobody and his music sucked. i believe hiki will agree with me. just because you think mzoart is some genius i may think the same about someone like thomas silverstein ane his art or something who never amde it or someone who made it in a niche dircle after he doed like van goth. plus all it shows is he ahd a predisposition to music, he ahd a personality obsessive compulsive fisorder one one thing vs having many interests in life or being more well rounded.
    hard work can beat any suppsoed tslent.
    Originally posted by Wariat thats actually not a bad idea.mmake it like the audience is part or the show,

Watch an episode of Anthony Bourdains show I think it's on YouTube. Do it like that style but with drinking culture and get someone to record you getting into fights

You could put it on YouTube I would watch that.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Wariat hard work can beat any suppsoed tslent.

No matter how hard you work you will never be an artist or a film maker because you have no talent for either. Stop trying to be what you want and be what you are.
    Originally posted by Wariat hard work can beat any suppsoed tslent.

No it can't...your artwork would never be world class no matter how many years you worked at it.
Jump to Top