User Controls

Chillin', the basis of the lush life.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    werent you a high-paid welder?

wtf happened wit dat
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    also

is DRUGS the reason why you're getting fired?

huh?

HUH?!
    G African Astronaut
    Um nude w/a glass of Tito's w/ Oranges & Cream.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master Fucking money is tight so I bought some wine on my credit card.

If the first thing you do when you realize you can't afford wine is get out your credit card, you might be an alcoholic.
    Or he really likes grapes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blaster master Been fired from 3 jobs in a row, I'm really on a roll. This last one was within 8 working days. Ho ho holy fach.

Fucking money is tight so I bought some wine on my credit card. Filled my freezer with steak before they catch on that I'm not gonna be able to make no payments and shut the fucker off.

Might have some work coming up in Indiana, but it's a long ass drive from my crib and I'm not all that pumped about that. This last job fired me because the foreman kept yelling at me and when I told him not to, the owner let me go and gave me some Jesus piece about how he has to do what's right for his family because he's a follower of the lord and I'm obviously not.

That's kinda how it goes with family businesses tho, if your last name isn't on the check you ain't part of the family, you're just another shithead they act like they dont need.

I think right now with the way the market is, no one really wants to pay a guy with no wife and kids the amount of money that I want to get paid, so I'm going to have to starve a lil bit before I go take some shit ass $14 an hour jobby job.

Was kinda thinking about drying out and cutting my hair, but why not double down on a bad bet for a little while longer? My birthdays in a couple weeks. May just stay on a bender until then.

Yeah Franky, pretty much . it's like it's always something with these fricking guys, with the no-fun and games they play. It's like, if you know how to do it and you're doing it they can't just leave well enough alone and leave you be they make something up to justify why they need to frick with you.

But at the end of the day they have the gold so they makr the rules yet that doesnt make it right fundamentally
    Never let work know about your marital status or they will use it against you. Oh you're single with no kids? That means you aren't doing anything this weekend and can work

I have legit lied about having a wife and kids just to get out of working overtime because they guilt you and you look bad if they know you're just some single dude but all the people with families can get away with it. It's fucking bullshit.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Or he really likes grapes

🤭
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Never let work know about your marital status or they will use it against you. Oh you're single with no kids? That means you aren't doing anything this weekend and can work

I have legit lied about having a wife and kids just to get out of working overtime because they guilt you and you look bad if they know you're just some single dude but all the people with families can get away with it. It's fucking bullshit.

I just say a family member is on their deathbed everytime weekend work comes up, works every time
    Originally posted by blaster master the owner let me go and gave me some Jesus piece about how he has to do what's right for his family because he's a follower of the lord and I'm obviously not.

Try and record that next time...religious discrimination will get you a nice payday.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Welders are always sought after in Canada. Come up here and get treated like a human bean
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 But at the end of the day they have the gold so they makr the rules yet that doesnt make it right fundamentally

Sure it does, you entered in a voluntary agreement with them right? Your labor for their gold? Well going by the looks of it you also voluntarily terminated that relationship. As long as something is voluntary it is right, fundamentally.

I am Captain Capitalism and this is your friendly reminder that 'the system' is not oppressing you, you're just an irresponsible person. I mean buying lots of steak and wine before the credit card company finds out you don't have a job? Lol.

Ok i'm half joking, but come on.
    Originally posted by Sudo Welders are always sought after in Canada. Come up here and get treated like a human bean

Real human bean.

Originally posted by blaster master You know what, you're totally right, I should go take a job for 14, no 12 dollars an hour to make sure I'm doing the right things in the eyes of some dude from the internet.

And while I'm at it, I'm not anywhere near smart or hard enough working to deserve luxuries such as beef and alcohol. Peasant class should be limited to purchasing items like tortillas, gruel, and whatever berries they can scavenge when they're not busy working.

I agree, now back to the fields you go while i adjust my monocle and light another cigar.
Jump to Top