User Controls

The greatest times of my life

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Were going camping with my grandparents.

They had such a glorious RV, I felt so euphoric being inside that thing just basking in thw atmosphere.

I remember the excitement, sitting in the back room where my grandparents would sleep, listening to korn CDs on a portablr cd player, looking out the window at the highway as we drove to the camp site hours away.

And when we got there, the fun of setting up the campsite with christmas tree lights hanging from the cape thing that ejected from the rv covering the side where the bench would be.

And in the morning watching mr roggers on their little tv.

These mwmories trigger a euphoric shot of dopamine, like being in drugs.

I remember this one memory in particular that is very special, going to the boat sport and travel show with my grandparents and cousin.
    I had my gamecube with me with that little lcd attachment so you could play games on the go, I was playing Timesplitters 2 on,the way.
    I loved exploring all the different rvs, seeing the interiors and different layouts.

One of my dreams is to live in an rv.
    I'll be a nomadic hikikomori.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol how can your grand parents drive the rv if they were asleep?
    Kev Space Nigga
    you know all this coming out you are doing lately is kind of gay (no pun intended), why dont you spill the full beans and tell us why you became a hermit?
    Originally posted by Kev you know all this coming out you are doing lately is kind of gay (no pun intended), why dont you spill the full beans and tell us why you became a hermit?

or what happened to his asian dad and why his mom dumped him off with the grandparents.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Cock nose
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Kev you know all this coming out you are doing lately is kind of gay (no pun intended), why dont you spill the full beans and tell us why you became a hermit?

Because he has autism and social anxiety, just like all hikikomori.

because he had such a shitty child hood, his dad never being around his mom being a total loon that had to dump him off at his grandparents while she was in the loony bin and living with her lesbian gf, so his grandparents bought him a play station to get him out of their hair.

No one accepted him growing up because he kept going down a downward spiral and it made him have to validate himself by trying to be obscure and not like that people who blew him off.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Were going camping with my grandparents.

They had such a glorious RV, I felt so euphoric being inside that thing just basking in thw atmosphere.

I remember the excitement, sitting in the back room where my grandparents would sleep, listening to korn CDs on a portablr cd player, looking out the window at the highway as we drove to the camp site hours away.

And when we got there, the fun of setting up the campsite with christmas tree lights hanging from the cape thing that ejected from the rv covering the side where the bench would be.

And in the morning watching mr roggers on their little tv.

These mwmories trigger a euphoric shot of dopamine, like being in drugs.

I remember this one memory in particular that is very special, going to the boat sport and travel show with my grandparents and cousin.
    I had my gamecube with me with that little lcd attachment so you could play games on the go, I was playing Timesplitters 2 on,the way.
    I loved exploring all the different rvs, seeing the interiors and different layouts.

One of my dreams is to live in an rv.
    I'll be a nomadic hikikomori.

what about your asian grandparents? did you ever hang with them?
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby because he had such a shitty child hood, his dad never being around his mom being a total loon that had to dump him off at his grandparents while she was in the loony bin and living with her lesbian gf, so his grandparents bought him a play station to get him out of their hair.

No one accepted him growing up because he kept going down a downward spiral and it made him have to validate himself by trying to be obscure and not like that people who blew him off.

At least he didn't wind up becoming an antifa.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What was so different about this from normal life that you remember it so fondly?
    Originally posted by Sophie What was so different about this from normal life that you remember it so fondly?

Because he doesn't live with his grandparents anymore he lives with his mom now. And playstation and backstreet boys was a lot more "fresh" back then. It's called nostalgia. That and now adays he realizes he's not a kid anymore and his peers have passed him up. Like its got to feel pretty shitty to have guys getting their dick wet when the only thing he has is to hump his pillow in his race car bed.

It's fucked up because we're like the closest thing to "friends" he's ever had thats why he won't leave after saying he will because we're normies.... ect..
    Ha, race car bed. I had a big bunk bed with the bottom bunk taken out because all my siblings had their own rooms. All my toys were under there.
    Originally posted by Sophie Ha, race car bed. I had a big bunk bed with the bottom bunk taken out because all my siblings had their own rooms. All my toys were under there.

thats cool, I used to sleep in a bunk bed with my brother when I was really young but then got my own room eventually, though I think it was strategically set up by my parents as I'd be next to their room and my brother would be on the opposite side of the house to rat me out if I was leaving / doing something..

yeah i had a pretty cool tool box where I kept my bat man and ninja turtiles on that was pretty slick.

I just think most people like OPIE liked how much more of an innocent time it was in their lives.

To be honest though, even though I had a lot of legal problems, being 26 or so was some of the best times in my life,
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats cool, I used to sleep in a bunk bed with my brother when I was really young but then got my own room eventually, though I think it was strategically set up by my parents as I'd be next to their room and my brother would be on the opposite side of the house to rat me out if I was leaving / doing something..

Haha, tactical parenting.
    Originally posted by Sophie Haha, tactical parenting.

Yeah I know I see it now.. but I was tactical also.. they would fucking tell me, "WE KNOW EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING!" (takes xtc out of my sock and rolls all night and then goes to school and my job) when they actually didn't thats why I left as soon as I could, their not bad people but overly sheltering / paranoid. I didn't speak to my parents for the last month because my mom is super hysterical and my dad will back up her bullshit, their very co-dependent.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what about your asian grandparents? did you ever hang with them?

hiki your grandparents were asian? or eurasian?
    WellHung Black Hole
    what about when u fucked those nigg^ers, hikkimori?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Because he has autism and social anxiety, just like all hikikomori.

Schizitypal personality is another. It may actually be the case that 'disorder' is overly offensive and that simply calling it a personality type may be more appropriate.
    G African Astronaut
    yet another shit thread
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    The greatest time of your moms life was when she got gangfucked by niggers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top