User Controls

I dont get why trump and the us public is ok helping antisemites?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    or working with them in any way? americans dor ealzie pretty much all pollacks and the government is antis emitic right? so how does he get support for continuously propping poland up agaisnt russia and outting his troops here? how do the jedi lobbies in usa even let him do any dealings with wuch a country that literwlly gave a commedoration or salute to a murderer of jedi children in an orphenage (ogien kuras)?
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Why are you and Anna Spysz so in awe of jedis?
    I am not blm like anna soysz i am a centrist so i fight and argue wiht people who are too far to the right and too far to the left equally. i dont believe in the concept of whit eprivilege at least the idea that it pertains to white people all over the world including people living in say moldova. i dont buy it. but i also dont buy the shit that we should speak polish only in poland and not other languages and put others down or try to correct them for saying spasiba or russian for instance. thsoe are bullies and assholes and hypcorytes because they dont even speak english when living or working abroad or know german in berlin. yet they tyr to put others down in shitty poland for doing what they do
    this is why im always banned on twitter or most forums because i hate hypocrytes and i dont let them get away with their shit. i agrue tooth and nail with them. twitter is one hypocryte platform. why does twitter allow the right with pollacks on it (maybe it is against banning female members since theyre the biggets provocateurs) saying constant antis emitiv shit but i say anything to american users about blacks im banned right away! why in one country allow users to be racist just because it sin their very pollack anture to be and not in another plus im hosted in poland so why have double standards just for speaking english or with us users vs pollacks and jedis? or how they put russians and others down? thats ok but im not allowed to ask a simple quesion about the blm or criticise and call out anna spysz (despite the fact youtube is built around people claling each other out and due to her writing that book shes. apublic figure).
    i domt think twitter should be policing itself or free speech how is banning people or letitng people gang up on someone with the rort button due to disagreeing with their words or thoughts going to make the world better by shutting down opinions or make the truth come out without two sides to anything? and how is that a healthy debate? putting ones head in the sand like anna spysz and acting like she never swid what she did nor wrote that book nor is a hypocryte who puts others down but got hand outs in employment time and time again not afforded to anyone else (ive never ehard of anyone getting a job straight out of an internship nor getting a special internehip done just for them for instance)? how is shutting down opinion going to change the fact those people still will have that opinion? its a garbage platform. unless you threaten or cuss someone out i dont think they should ban or police anyone.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Its simple, if you suck US dick you get US support and since poland is the most voracious sucker of american cock in europe, their most questionable misbehavior gets overlooked.
Jump to Top