User Controls

oldfag sites vs newfag trash

  1. #1
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Glorious oldfag master race

    - 4chan
    - TOTSE
    - iichan
    - futaba
    - geocities

    Disgusting newfag trash

    - NIS
    - 8chan
    - newtotse
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Zero proof you were ever on totse. just some mysterious tapes no one has ever seen.

    Hey remember when I made a post about a common totse meme, and a few people got it, and you weren't one of them? Yeah it's because you were never on there.

    Hikki = not on totse. Fake and gay.
  3. #3
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    That's like saying I was never on yahoo messenger because I don't remember my usernames or friends.

    Also obviously I wouldn't have recognized some lame meme made by a newfag
  4. #4
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I remember my yahoo user name. I cybered with girls in chatrooms, and used to chat in some religious room with someone called "Gay_Atheist". In retrospect I bet he wanted my tight 12 year old ass.
  5. #5
    newfag - last.fm
  6. #6
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood newfag - last.fm

    That site was around since like 2002 or 2003 lol you didn't even have a computer back then
  7. #7
    You know what else was around back then

    myspace

    and yahoo

    fuck you normie cock nose, go play pokemon go goodbye
  8. #8
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    You know what else was around then?

    The web

    And oxygen
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    You know what else was around?

    Not your dad
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You know what else was around?

    Not your dad

    At least mine didn't sell me out for drugs
  11. #11
    That doesn't even make sense kid
  12. #12
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Actually it does, kid.
  13. #13
    Kev Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I remember my yahoo user name. I cybered with girls in chatrooms, and used to chat in some religious room with someone called "Gay_Atheist". In retrospect I bet he wanted my tight 12 year old ass.

    LOL. that is the age i discovered cp-trading channels on IRC, i learned very early on to never disclose my age on there.

    why were you even in a religious chatroom to begin with?
  14. #14
    Wariat Dark Matter
    macworld is also newfag trash so is rpgwatch and twitter. disgusting moderation.
  15. #15
    Wariat Dark Matter
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Zero proof you were ever on totse. just some mysterious tapes no one has ever seen.

    Hey remember when I made a post about a common totse meme, and a few people got it, and you weren't one of them? Yeah it's because you were never on there.

    Hikki = not on totse. Fake and gay.

    ive seen them. whether he was on it or jeut browsed the tapes are legit. he knew of the site and at least browsed it.
  16. #16
    Wariat Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Kev LOL. that is the age i discovered cp-trading channels on IRC, i learned very early on to never disclose my age on there.

    why were you even in a religious chatroom to begin with?

    lol so u became a pic trader at 12 inadvertenly?
  17. #17
    Kev Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wariat lol so u became a pic trader at 12 inadvertenly?

    yup, i was looking at naked beauties my own age while rabbitweed was chatting with someone named Gay_Atheist. sucks to be him, lmao.
  18. #18
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat ive seen them. whether he was on it or jeut browsed the tapes are legit. he knew of the site and at least browsed it.

    I was posting there since 2002.
    I found put about it through this book called "the internet yellow pages".
  19. #19
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kev yup, i was looking at naked beauties my own age while rabbitweed was chatting with someone named Gay_Atheist. sucks to be him, lmao.

    Yes I feel incredibly jealous of an actual adult paedophile. I'm sure your life is much easier and more fulfilling than mine.
  20. #20
    Kev Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Yes I feel incredibly jealous of an actual adult paedophile. I'm sure your life is much easier and more fulfilling than mine.

    i know nothing of your life now but i had a more fulfilling childhood, i know that much. ^.^
    seriously, arguing about a magical skydaddy with an old man named "Gay_Atheist"? real fulfulling...
Jump to Top