User Controls

Turkey declares war on syria.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    looks like we are headed towards wwIII

talk about "jumping" out of the frying pan.. well into the frying pan...

throw your smart phones away, they're coming to attack!

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2016-12-01T17:13:18.204936+00:00
    Which side is good?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Actor Which side is good?

this has got to be a bluff or erdogan having a breakdown or something. they've already stopped bombing raids because Russia's provided 100% radar coverage of Syrian airspace (and like 50% of Turkish lel) and Assad told them he was going to down any Turkish aircraft that crossed the border after the last time they terrorbombed a kurdish civilian town. they already (somewhat) apologised for downing the
    Russian fighter last year... openly attacking the SAA alone would cause their armed forces serious grief, attacking them while they're backed by Russia is insane, even by Erdogan's standards.

I guess it makes sense as an emotional outburst though - it's become obvious that the Kurds no longer trust their western backers and are only playing along as much as they have to - they've been co-ordinating with the SAA, presumably under some agreement to give them greater autonomy if they can help stop the country from being fragmented (one of the US' goals in helping the Kurds was to establish an independent Kurdistan in the north of Syria, but that was put on hold because Turkey hates that plan), so now Erdogan's mad as fuck because NOBODY'S ALLOWED TO BE FRIENDS WITH KURD SCUM.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haven't you heard? Kurd's the word
    this is a very scary world we are living in.
    I hope this happens.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by RisiR I hope this happens.

This.
    Erdogan is CONVINCED that Turkey owns half of territorial Syria, Armenia, Iraq and Greece. He thinks of himself as a reincarnation of whoever was that Ottoman conqueror that created the Ottoman Empire and he wants to revive it. By all means he should not be allowed. He should be captured and excecuted and the Turkish army disarmed or we all face serious fucking trouble. Last thing we need is a self-righteous heretic Islamist version of Adolf Fuckin' Hitler.
    Hey don't bad mouth Hitler like that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Is the US still best buddies with the Turks?
    Syria is severely dead.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The NWO goons had to get this world war started before Trump gets in and the Brexit is fully ratified. They already knew this months ago.
    Originally posted by reject Hey don't bad mouth Hitler like that.

hitler was a sensitive man
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The NWO goons had to get this world war started before Trump gets in and the Brexit is fully ratified. They already knew this months ago.

pretty much this, things are going to be radically different very soon I feel. I've been listening to steve quayles podcast a decade ago and he saw all of this coming. He talks about prophecy and I don't know if prophecy is real, but I think he has more insight on the predictable nature of people.
    The world war is over.

Iraq and Syria are dead. They were Soviets.

They can't threaten Israel anymore so it's pretty much Iran against Saudi, Jordan, Israel etc. So there is now no real threat in the middle east.

So all the governments badmouth Israel on TV now, because they don't care if critical mass against Israel develops, as Damascus is getting bombed so a Syrian fifth column doesn't matter.

And Israel was never that amazing it was a symbol, so leave it at the top of the pile is not a true representation of what Israel is and some people might be getting jealous. It doesn't need to be at the top for international security anymore.

Russia has sanctions and lost Ukraine.

China is putting sanctions on North Korea.

India is still ceremoniously shitting in the river instead of modernizing.

Iran could die tomorrow.

WW3 is over. America won.
    Like Saudi doesn't even need to badmouth the jedis anymore. It doesn't need to present itself as friendly to Arab citizens in Syria and Iraq with offering them a place to live where their culture is the same:

Sharia with the evil jedi.

So Saudi staying anti Israeli is no longer a regional security issue. Saudi and Israel might hold hands in public one day soon.

And watch Iran die together.
    jermane, quit fucking with my threads
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This is how The Great Tribulation will arrive:

"And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over."
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I shall fight for my Syrian brothers and sisters. Peep me on the news tonight at 11.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If Turkey goes to war with Syria they go to war with Russia. Which is going to end bad for Turkey.
Jump to Top