User Controls

Finding a shoe

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Always makes you wonder the backstory when you find one shoe or one glove or one whatever laying on the street or boulevard. I mentioned the other day about waking up to find little mysteries to solve but even I have never woke up to discover myself missing one of a pair of clothing articles, especially a shoe. Anyone here ever woke up to find a missing shoe?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    No never missing a shoe, but definitely my pants/ shirt a few times.
    One time when I was walking back home at dawn after pickin up cans & bottles at the corner (and looking for ground scores) I stepped in small culvert on the side of the road and my shoe came off and was too far under water/gunk to get it back so I walked back home the rest of the way (like half a mile) with 1 shoe. Good thing I wore socks. After that I wore around an old pair of shoes I kept spare .
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's always good to have an old pair of shoes laying around for whatever occasion might arise.

Cmon someone on this site has had to have lost a shoe one drunken night. Make up a story if you have to.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No never missing a shoe, but definitely my pants/ shirt a few times.

You sound like a REAL PARTY ANIMAL
    Originally posted by mmQ It's always good to have an old pair of shoes laying around for whatever occasion might arise.

Cmon someone on this site has had to have lost a shoe one drunken night. Make up a story if you have to.

actually now that I think about it I did lose a shoe, but I wasn't drunk, i was wearing crocs at an andrew wk show and in the melee one of them slipped off and that was that.
    Originally posted by yum You sound like a REAL PARTY ANIMAL

so do you mr nitrous huffer
    Truck drivers and kids. They are the reason for the one shoe on the side of the road.

If I ever woke up to one of my shoes missing I'd go insane.
    Nitrous is awesome.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by RisiR Truck drivers and kids. They are the reason for the one shoe on the side of the road.

If I ever woke up to one of my shoes missing I'd go insane.

Do you pay hundreds of dollars for Jordans and other nigger shoes like the niggers here in the US do?
    One time I was heavily on benzos, it was when I lived in the hostel, apparently I went out somewhere and came back but I couldn't get the key in the door, so I was stood for ages ringing the bell over and over, and someone finally let me in. A day or 2 later when I was mostly conscious she was laughing at me because apparently I went out wearing 2 completely different shoes.

She also found me sat outside the kitchen, sleeping sat upright with a knife in my hand so I was left to sleep it off.

God I miss benzos
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    currently own:
    tan snow boots with white fur trim
    brownish grey sneaker boots with fur inside
    black combat boots - my favorites
    brown knee high boots - don't really like these, they look too cowgirlish
    black and purple sneakers
    black and pink sneakers
    black shoes that look kinda like converse
    basic looking pink and blue shoes
    multi color blue/yellow/red shoes
    green sandals - i hate sandals i just bought them cause they were on clearance

I've never lost a shoe while out, but I've lost them in my room before lol
    Tits.
    Originally posted by Malice Do you pay hundreds of dollars for Jordans and other nigger shoes like the niggers here in the US do?

More than you could imagine.

I got a pair of 1998 OG "He Got Game" Air Jordan 13's in perfect, mint condition. I could sell it for $1.500+ but I won't because they are gangster as fuck and get me pussy by just wearing them. Seriously.

You were does toe shoes for homosexuals. Get the fuck out of my sight. You disgust me.

You

The last pair I copped.
    What is it with Europeans and brightly coloured shoes.

Seriously you can spot the locals from the Eastern Europeans by their footwear.

Every EE wears bright blue shoes or bright red shoes. I don't get it.
    I missed out on a Lebron 7 "Allstar" on eBay. It went away for 20 bucks....

It's an 8 year old, $700 shoe.

That happens to me all the time. All the time.
    Originally posted by reject What is it with Europeans and brightly coloured shoes.

I don't discriminate. I also bought the wool version.

(Got the "Playoff 13's in the upper left, too)
    Originally posted by reject What is it with Europeans and brightly coloured shoes.

Only Air Max Ultra Moire and Tavas by the way. Polaks don't wear Jordans.
    Not my type of shoe
Jump to Top