User Controls

DontTellEm's $600-a-week federal unemployment insurance expired...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, consequently, the unemployed bartender is scrambling for cash...She is having big trouble getting hired.☹
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Ouch 😣
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i guess its better than having no unemployment bennefits like your fatass opie
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Actually Keenan, she works directly for the department of defense. if she were to step foot on a military base she would technically outrank even a general. It is highly probable that she possesses multiple licenses to kill. What's in you're wallet, Keenan?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I just got hired at amd friday, hope it works out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    ROFL 😂
    gonna also apply for tesla when they move here.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I just got hired at amd friday, hope it works out.

I dunno I've never been there but I think when they make stuff it's pretty similar to this vid

looks like it would be pretty fun to dress up like and moonpersons and forge high intelligence out of solid zirconium and silcone
    That's the spirit, Douglas. I know that you have always admired Elon Musk. 👍❤
    Originally posted by DontTellEm ROFL 😂

lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I just got hired at amd friday, hope it works out.

Me too, Doug. People would be very fortunate to be able to purchase popcorn & soda from you, ya affable young chap.
    Originally posted by A College Professor I dunno I've never been there but I think when they make stuff it's pretty similar to this vid

looks like it would be pretty fun to dress up like and moonpersons and forge high intelligence out of solid zirconium and silcone

my mom met my dad at motoralo in the 80's doing that kinda work and its not that cool not even today.. lol its like fona work
    Originally posted by WellHung Me too, Doug. People would be very fortunate to be able to purchase popcorn & soda from you, ya affable young chap.

people actually like talking to me and i dont look like a greasy fat pig like you. I consider myself to be wrinkled in obscurity but not like you.. could you just imagine smeeel hung trying to do anything? no I can not.. he can't even get his dick hard because of all the lexapro pills he takes in his older age, much less fart in a bag.
    Originally posted by WellHung That's the spirit, Douglas. I know that you have always admired Elon Musk. 👍❤

I've never admired him, I'm not that nerdy. It's just were i live.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby people actually like talking to me and i dont look like a greasy fat pig like you. I consider myself to be wrinkled in obscurity but not like you.. could you just imagine smeeel hung trying to do anything? no I can not.. he can't even get his dick hard because of all the lexapro pills he takes in his older age, much less fart in a bag.

🤭😏
    DontTellEm lives in the nation's premier COVID-19 hotspot.
    Originally posted by A College Professor I dunno I've never been there but I think when they make stuff it's pretty similar to this vid

who knows maybe if I don't get fired after the class I might meat some pretty cool people, maybe someone that when I look into her eyes you just see all of that life go out of them only to bring it back, this is why we'ere here and I know that we're like puzzle pieces made from gods clay, but hey I'm a hopeless romantic so we'll just have to see whats up.

If the world was to end I'd go to her house and hold her during the storm and when its all over we will step out and have a new found respect for love and create a new society, our society.

It's either going to happen or not but I have god on my side. I had a dream where I was having sex with this girl from my class with red curly hair out on a field and missles where coming down now, and we just kept fucking and nothing happened to us because we had love and god on our side.

You're not your body you're your soul.

Jump to Top