User Controls

Mexicans are child molesting pussies

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Remember the Alamo, truth is, they molest children at a much higher rate (age of consent was 12 in mexico recently)

The Mexican army conscripted a lot of child molesters and rapists to fight against the Texans/Americans.

Remember the Alamo!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Remember the Alamo, truth is, they molest children at a much higher rate (age of consent was 12 in mexico recently)

The Mexican army conscripted a lot of child molesters and rapists to fight against the Texans/Americans.

Remember the Alamo!

This I actually believe is true, my mom grew up in laredo, by the border and she told me that her friend was sex trafficted *this was years ago before it a topic like it is today* and she came back all fucked up, I don't even want to go into it anymore, she told me a bunch of other weird stuff that I believe. If you ever been on the other side of the border its pretty depraved so I totally believe that.
    STER0S African Astronaut [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    yeah them mexicans be wildin & shiet
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Remember the Alamo!

I remember...bunch of ungrateful rebels holed up in a mission after reneging on the deal they made with the ruling country/government who then got slaughtered like the treasonous dogs they were (after one of the more "infamous" ones dressed up as a woman and hid with the women and children).
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I remember…bunch of ungrateful rebels holed up in a mission after reneging on the deal they made with the ruling country/government who then got slaughtered like the treasonous dogs they were (after one of the more "infamous" ones dressed up as a woman and hid with the women and children).

That's not what happened nice troll attempt though. It was the bean gov who renigged on land grants and agriculture. Everyone at the Alamo was slaughtered but they changed the official narrative so ppl wouldn't hate beaners.

Ironically one of the reasons they wanted independence from beanzerco is the same issue the US fucked them over on too
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby This I actually believe is true, my mom grew up in laredo, by the border and she told me that her friend was sex trafficted *this was years ago before it a topic like it is today* and she came back all fucked up, I don't even want to go into it anymore, she told me a bunch of other weird stuff that I believe. If you ever been on the other side of the border its pretty depraved so I totally believe that.

Well, with the muxes and Catholics they were bound to be a nation of kiddy diddlers
    G African Astronaut
    Rambo aint playing that bullshit w/ them guys down there son.

Jump to Top