User Controls

Fona 8-1-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Hello.
    Today I feel like taking a nap.
    But instead Chell and I are already out and about.
    Which is fine because I just want to get some shit done now so I dont have to later.
    Right now my baby is in the tanning bed place while I am loitering in the parking lot outside the store called "Hemptations".
    Once she gets done doing what she is doing the plan is to go to the grocery store.
    I've got to pay the bills today too.
    Im probably broke but I havent checked yet.
    Just going to assume I am.
    Going to get off here so that I can plan out my day on my dual screen LG G8X Thinq.
    Talk to you guys later.
    What are you getting at the grocery store? my suggestion is to make nuts and bolts

2 cups of salted butter melted
    1 tbsp seasoning salt
    3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
    2-3 tbsp garlic powder
    1 tbsp paprika
    8 cups of Crispix Cereal plain corn and rice
    4 cups of Rice Chex
    4 cups plain Cheerios
    4 cups of pretzel sticks
    1 box cheese stick crackers
    Optional spices: 1/2 tbsp onion powder very good 1/2 tbsp dried dill,

Instructions

Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F.
    In a very large roaster, combine the cereals, nuts, crackers and pretzels. In microwave (or on stove) melt butter and mix in spices and Worcestershire. Pour over dry ingredients and stir gently to mix thoroughly.
    Bake at 250 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring gently with a spoon every 25 minutes or so.
    The mix will be done when you can see that all of the butter mixture has been absorbed and is dry.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Sounds really good Scron. Like an extra special Chex Mix.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah, you can even add a bag of brand name nuts and bolts and shake it up really well before hand, man handle the fuck out of them so the spices dislodge from the things and then throw those in the home made nuts and bolts mix so they get coated in the spice sauce and add to the volume.

I also like to add dry roast peanuts and M&M's

Got groceries and came home.
    Passed out eating Rally's fries.
    Lightning struck too too close and killed my poor lil modem.
    No internet or tv.
    Luckily i still have another.

It might be hours before we get tv and internet back so im out here pumping up my tire.

Hopefully Chell and I can find something less boring to do than sit around watching Twighlight on dvd.
    Scron, i like your idea!
    I been eyeing the premade kind at the store for a couple weeks now but it's not cheap.
    I didn't see your post before I left Kroger but Im gonna price your recipe and see if it would save money over the premade kind.
    My oven is filthy and gross and I dont like using it because it heats up and drips old moldy food slime onto my frozen pizzas.
    But i still might make it anyways if it saves me a dollar.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Just clean the fucking oven ya goof!
    Originally posted by Technologist Just clean the fucking oven ya goof!

Id need gloves and degreaser and its from past tenants so i really dont wanna think about what all that dirt actually is.
    I got my tire inflated.
    Then Chell and I drove and bought some doughnuts.

Now we are home eating them.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Get a toaster oven. I love mine.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Id need gloves and degreaser and its from past tenants so i really dont wanna think about what all that dirt actually is.

nah you're just a lazy bastard, and the oven should of been cleaned before you moved in but I guess you live in nigger town and like false ourtrageous. just use your air fryer bitch, its not like you're cooking anything good anyways.

or why doesnt bitch clean it? serious question

why is it most of the posters from the mid west are functional retards and super vapid?
    Originally posted by Erekshun Get a toaster oven. I love mine.

the last thing he needs is a toaster oven.. the dude buys air fryers, heating lamps, lamps, and 1 dollar jalapeno poppers, youre like the worst at giving advice.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the last thing he needs is a toaster oven.. the dude buys air fryers, heating lamps, lamps, and 1 dollar jalapeno poppers, youre like the worst at giving advice.

If you think that was advice you need to quit your job, that's good advice.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the last thing he needs is a toaster oven.. the dude buys air fryers, heating lamps, lamps, and 1 dollar jalapeno poppers, youre like the worst at giving advice.

Ok.
    Ill admit those jalepeno poppers sucked ass.
    I bought them again cuz i was stoned but havent got stoned enough to want to cook them.

I dont clean shit cuz i like too so I try to avoid it.
    Ill clean the sheen off I clean so good but Im not Rosie the Robot.
    Im a person who has to lay down sometimes.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    epstein killed nig^gers
    I think ill air fry these bad boys tomorrow.

I think Bill Krozby brain been air fried.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I think Bill Krozby brain been air fried.

don't try to think too hard, chicken, I wouldn't want you to fry your little brain.
Jump to Top