User Controls

I have fucking eczema or psoriasis

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I used to get that in 2008.
    It was incredibly weird.
    I have no clue what caused it.

You could be a T.I. and the feds are hitting you with directed energy weapons.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    drink celery and wash your face with ah sulfur bar.

I don't really know much about eczema but a lot of things are linked to your guy like acne ect.. you could have leaky gut syndrome and you're eating the wrong foods that aren't being processed right. not sure tho..
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I used to get that in 2008.
    It was incredibly weird.
    I have no clue what caused it.

You could be a T.I. and the feds are hitting you with directed energy weapons.

you're probably just dirty and you had dry nut all over yourself. does your mom wash the sheets from your race car bed or you're just lazy to do it?
    i had it once and i misdiagnose it as ringworm and got myself some antifungals. used up the whole tube and it didnt clear up so i let a doctor look at it and was given steroid and it went away in a few days..

i felt so retarded.
    Originally posted by filtration To be fair my stomach does make weird noises sometimes. I’m gonna start eating more fruit/veg/fish though

yeah its kinda weird I bounce around between eating crappy food because its easy but I do eat something that are said to be good like bulgraian yogurt which is supposedly good for your flora in your gut, its got little worms in it, live enzymes.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    wuddup niggaz i had hardcore eczema for like a week in 2011.

did u kno:
Jump to Top