User Controls

My ex badly shit talked me to all her friends and shit.

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Technologist victim of incest
    High school drama.

In healthy relationships people don’t own each other.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by filtration Fuck health relationships that’s what betas have. beta males own their property.

I’m not the one making whiny threads about “muh woman” every other day. So keep letting me know how that works out for ya👍🏻
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    that american friend was me

My girlfriend doesn't like me to have female friends and I don't blame her. I'm used to having lots of gal pals and fooling around a bit with them.

I don't want to be put in any kind of situation like that. Not because I think I'll do something but because I would feel bad for the person for rejecting them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    is OP johnny depp.
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m not the one making whiny threads about “muh woman” every other day. So keep letting me know how that works out for ya👍🏻

WTF?????????????

I didn’t say “p.s. Epstein didn’t kill himself“
    WTF??????

Alright Lanny🤬
    WTF just happened here??? I thought you couldn’t edit your thread title???

Then this post script showing up. Something jenky is going on😱
    ps epstein did kill himself

Wicked clown drive around mothafucka running up ICP mothafucking bumping in my damn trunk
    whats you got to say bitch, what the fuck you gonna do, what the fuck you gotta say
    looking like your scooby doo. Fuck you cock nose i'll be goofy like the shit
    dont really give a fuck cuz you can't come lick my dick. Oh, once again fucking geeking
    on this shit. Mothafucking eyes all chink like the mothafucking Asian

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Something I want to do but won't because I am extremely hygienic is shit and piss myself at the same time.
    I want to stand there and let it all go, not worry about anything just free my bowels and soil myself.
    Of course I would do this in some pants and underwear I plan on throwing away.

Anybody here into shitting themselves?

Maybe I should try diapers but I think it wouldn't feel the same as shitting in normal clothing.

Another thing.
    I want to shit and urinate on someone.
    BUT the feeling is not mutual, I don't want to be shat and pissed on.

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi >tfw no 7yo shota boy toy to fondle while playing ps2

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The independent state of that fucking cock nose is a real life micro nation. Who wants to join our glorious state and become a that fucking cock nose nationalist.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Our cock nose strong and free 🐓 👃
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP sounds like the kind of gont that will ask you to tell you a story while he puts on his reading glasses.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    every thread is a retarded thread
    Originally posted by filtration Just cause you let your bitch walk all over you like a beta. You need to man up and show the shitcunt who the boss is.

Well seeing how I’m a shitcunt, I guess I won’t be “manning up” any time soon😁
Jump to Top